Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
"Da nikka with the shytty aim and da burna" just negged me and called me a Sambo, because you know the first step to defeating white supremacy is to call other black people (who simply disagree with you) racial slurs that whites created

God you nikkas are stupid

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:skip:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
when I see his wife, i see a black woman. despite what you fake hoteps think, the dominant BLACK gene is more powerful than the recessive WHITE gene. that's why the one-drop rule applies...it's just that cacs used a scientfic principle and turned into a social concept in order to subjugate a group of people.

despite what u pseudo intellectuals think, black + white = cacs too

wentworth-miller-visits-extra-at-their-new-york-studios-at-hm-in-on-picture-id506079550

Meghan-Markle-26.jpg

slash_001.jpg

I see yall faggits..

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I bet they won't update that op with the second camera angle from Tommy

You fakkits can keep negging me for expressing my opinions. Can't dispute anything I'm saying as untrue, so you resort to calling people cac's and c00ns.

You homotional ass nikkas actually think someone's feelings are gonna get hurt by negging them.

Damn you nikkas live a sad existence.

Protecting the very entities that set you up for failure, not to mention you argue like women and are emotional like them too.

I did it as soon as it was available. :francis:
Both angles show the same thing Tommy got his hoe card pulled.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkaz trying to deflect that Tariq isn't perfect, but ignoring the fact that Tommy is a bytch ass nikka. Also, Tommy posted to his social media that he was on his way to do the interview with Vlad.

Tariq calls Tommy crispy because he knows it gets under his skin and when referring to him people have to do a little homework to learn who Tommy is instead of using Tommy's name on his platform to give him more attention than he already has.

The thing that everyone who says they are for us has to remember, Tommy is talking about your mothers and grandmothers when he degrades black women. He never has anything good to say about a black woman unless he is simping for some p*ssy.

This is the same nikka who dissed Francis Cres Welsing :mindblown:. Fukk that hoe cake ass nikka.
This is what I mean. If I'm not mistaken I would say that an overwhelming majority of this thread knows and acknowledges that Tommy is a bytch ass nikka of the highest order. That's not up for trial

On the other hand Tariq's infallibility to some of you nikkas is why the father figure tag get thrown around.

The "Tariq can do no wrong and if you think you a c00n buck ass nikka" thinking is the laughable shyt. is this middle school?

Tariq does a lot of good and I think Hidden Colors is extremely important, but that doesn't mean I should shut my brain off whenever he does some fukk shyt. My autonomy deserves more than that

Saying he won't publicly shyt on black people and rendering Tommy as insignificant THEN completely going backwards on all that in one fell swoop is fukk shyt. I'd expect him to be above something this petty

And to do this in front of DJ VLAD of all people is :snoop:

But y'all love y'alls fukkery at all costs so :manny:

Last edited:

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I mean. If I'm not mistaken I would say that an overwhelming majority of this thread knows and acknowledges that Tommy is a bytch ass nikka of the highest order. That's not up for trial

On the other hand Tariq's infallibility to some of you nikkas is why the father figure tag get thrown around.

The "Tariq can do no wrong and if you think you a c00n buck ass nikka" thinking is the laughable shyt. is this middle school?

Tariq does a lot of good and I think Hidden Colors is extremely important, but that doesn't mean I should shut my brain off whenever he does some fukk shyt. My autonomy deserves more than that

Saying he won't publicly shyt on black people and rendering Tommy as insignificant THEN completely going backwards on all that in one fell swoop is fukk shyt. I'd expect him to be above something this petty

I didn't say your name or quote any of your posts. If you took offense to anything I said, that is your problem.

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't say your name or quote any of your posts. If you took offense to anything I said, that is your problem.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Tariq would never, and I mean never, roll up on a white youtube character like that. He wouldn't do it to a fox reporter either. But a black man? hard in the paint. This is why you should never follow these wannabes. Malcolm never rolled up on MLK like that, he went hard on one group and one group only. He made sure to be on their necks at all times and brushed off c00ns as sideline spectators.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
"Da nikka with the shytty aim and da burna" just negged me and called me a Sambo, because you know the first step to defeating white supremacy is to call other black people (who simply disagree with you) racial slurs that whites created

God you nikkas are stupid

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:laff: