Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville

:ohhh:

Vlad can legally do this????

I assumed Tariq could legally upload his video since he recorded it.........

So hold up.....let's say I'm at a live PPV sporting event and I record and upload a fan-cam video of part of the event......the company holding the event would still have copyright over whatever I recorded in there with my own camera?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:ohhh:

Vlad can legally do this????

I assumed Tariq could legally upload his video since he recorded it.........

So hold up.....let's say I'm at a live PPV sporting event and I record and upload a fan-cam video of part of the event......the company holding the event would still have copyright over whatever I recorded in there with my own camera?

Probably was because this occured in Vlads studio and vlad could technically say nobody but him has authorization to record in the studio i.e going to a comedy show or concert and not being allowed to record.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Tariq isn't a leader.

And for someone who is pro NOI i guess you ignore the hundreds of appearences Malcolm, Elijah, Khalid, and Farrakhan have all had on white media outlets.

I guess you will even ignore Elijah inviting the KKK to an NOI event that Malcolm and Farrakhan were present at and spoke at too.

I guess you will ignore the numerous white media outlets Muhammad Ali spoke on too right?

I guess you will ignore Malcolm going on white media to speak against his Teacher Elijah Muhammad right?

Right?

I call them nikkas out too:russ:

Some more hypocrites who don't practice what they preach..

Disciplined & Organized but all talk & no action :yeshrug:

Elijah had some things right but doesn't negate the fact he was foul individual:yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I call them nikkas out too:russ:

Some more hypocrites who don't practice what they preach..

Disciplined & Organized but all talk & no action :yeshrug:

Elijah had some things right but doesn't negate the fact he was foul individual:yeshrug:

Why you hold other men to some mythical status, i'll never understand.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Probably was because this occured in Vlads studio and vlad could technically say nobody but him has authorization to record in the studio i.e going to a comedy show or concert and not being allowed to record.

:damn: if this is true.....

This shyt was getting a decent amount of views, too........and Tariq can't even directly profit from it :dahell:

Vlad won BIG TIME :snoop:

And Tommy said he still stuck around after the ambush and did the interview......MORE views for Vlad when he uploads that :snoop:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:damn: if this is true.....

This shyt was getting a decent amount of views, too........and Tariq can't even directly profit from it :dahell:

Vlad won BIG TIME :snoop:

And Tommy said he still stuck around after the ambush and did the interview......MORE views for Vlad :snoop:
I noticed even when vlad is not doing an on site interview the people he interviews are usually at some type of studio. I noticed Compex was the name of the ones filing complaints so I assume Vlad uses Complex associated studios so even the people interviewing can't do something like record on their own to make their own money from their interview.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Surely he will run on up on Vlad for this, right?

Vlad is literally playing with his money

Of course. He's gonna go in on him during tomorrow's podcast and tell us how the suspected white supremacist Vlad is keeping him from feeding his family like the Hidden Colors bootleggers.