Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq would never, and I mean never, roll up on a white youtube character like that. He wouldn't do it to a fox reporter either. But a black man? hard in the paint. This is why you should never follow this wannabes. Malcolm never rolled up on MLK like that, he went hard on one group and one group only. He made sure to be on their necks at all times and brushed off c00ns as sideline spectators.
You know this ain't true. Tariq is one of the few that isn't scared around cacs

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No m
Fine. You caught me being a hypocrite.

Question is do you or any of these dudes ever admit to being proven wrong or hypocrites? Nah you don't. You'll either completely disregard my post, or start name calling because you can't prove me wrong. Notice when I namecall it's usually when someone else does it to me first. I actually answer all questions asked of me and address dudes like adults unlike you dudes.

It's different for me cause I don't run around ignoring real problems in the black community. Bothering black people who do no harm in the black community, while letting the actual perpetrators go unscathed.

Hilarious how you'd probably never have have problem with any of us calling each other nikkas, but in this particular situation you do.

You sir are also a hypocrite...

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Nikkaz trying to deflect that Tariq isn't perfect, but ignoring the fact that Tommy is a bytch ass nikka. Also, Tommy posted to his social media that he was on his way to do the interview with Vlad.

Tariq calls Tommy crispy because he knows it gets under his skin and when referring to him people have to do a little homework to learn who Tommy is instead of using Tommy's name on his platform to give him more attention than he already has.

The thing that everyone who says they are for us has to remember, Tommy is talking about your mothers and grandmothers when he degrades black women. He never has anything good to say about a black woman unless he is simping for some p*ssy.

This is the same nikka who dissed Francis Cres Welsing :mindblown:. Fukk that hoe cake ass nikka.

:wtf:

No one is trying to deflect

No one is ignoring the fact that Tommy is a bytch ass, shyt talking c00n

The whole reason why this thread is doing numbers in the first place is because everyone on the coli already knows that Tommy is a 1st ballot hall of fame c00n, and they're glad that he got ambushed because of that. Tommy's c00n antics literally don't need to be mentioned at this point because they're common knowledge. He's not like Charles Barkley, who was well-known for other shyt before c00ning.....Tommy is literally well-known on the internet specifically just for c00ning

The real problem is y'all want everyone in this thread to ONLY post about how Tommy is a c00n - something we ALL already know at this point - yet the second someone criticizes Tariq AS WELL, yall get mad at them for doing so and act like they're siding with Tommy over him. This shyt is not sports; we don't have to choose a side. Hell, even in sports the more sensible fans are able to criticize their favorite team while knowing that doing so doesn't mean they're riding with another team

Calling out Tariq does NOT = riding with Tommy. How the fukk are nikkas STILL not understanding this :mindblown:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is yall pro black teacher tho:mjlol:real pro blacks know cacs ain't our friends & shouldn't be involved in our business :hubie:

Kept giving riq passes & watch him lead yall to destruction :mjgrin:
Tariq isn't a leader.

And for someone who is pro NOI i guess you ignore the hundreds of appearences Malcolm, Elijah, Khalid, and Farrakhan have all had on white media outlets.

I guess you will even ignore Elijah inviting the KKK to an NOI event that Malcolm and Farrakhan were present at and spoke at too.

I guess you will ignore the numerous white media outlets Muhammad Ali spoke on too right?

I guess you will ignore Malcolm going on white media to speak against his Teacher Elijah Muhammad right?

Right?