Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Because your question was based on a false equivalence

You manage to overlook that I've said both these nikkas lost for this dumb shyt while Vlad is eating it up

But do you :manny:

Probably not and that's a great perspective

In that case it would still be a symptom of a problem way bigger than this stupid shyt

You still havent answered my question :mjlol:

Cacs and c00ns are on the same boat, white supremacy. if you're gonna call a white person a cac, i see nothing wrong with calling a c00n crispy. it aint like he's calling him an n word with a hard r. this isnt a white person calling tommy crispy. tommy hates being black anyway.

But naw defend the white supremacist under the guise of calling yourself pro black:mjlol:.

Be mad at people changing the "connotation" of crispy but still call other blacks nikkas like we didnt change the connotation of that brehs

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Crispy literally had wrestling belts with him though :martin:

200w.gif

What's up with that shyt though? nikka had the UFC, ECW, and WWF Intercontinental Championship belts. How you gone have all them fukking belts but don't throw a punch. At least tombstone a nikka in the parking lot

giphy.gif

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I bet they won't update that op with the second camera angle from Tommy

You fakkits can keep negging me for expressing my opinions. Can't dispute anything I'm saying as untrue, so you resort to calling people cac's and c00ns.

You homotional ass nikkas actually think someone's feelings are gonna get hurt by negging them.

Damn you nikkas live a sad existence.

Protecting the very entities that set you up for failure, not to mention you argue like women and are emotional like them too.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still havent answered my question :mjlol:

Cacs and c00ns are on the same boat, white supremacy. if you're gonna call a white person a cac, i see nothing wrong with calling a c00n crispy. it aint like he's calling him an n word with a hard r. this isnt a white person calling tommy crispy. tommy hates being black anyway.

But naw defend the white supremacist under the guise of calling yourself pro black:mjlol:.

Be mad at people changing the "connotation" of crispy but still call other blacks nikkas like we didnt change the connotation of that brehs
The connotation of the word nikka precedes racism and the arrival of whites in Africa

It wasn't born during the slave trade

Your question was dumb bruh:manny:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
  1. -10
    Given: 47 minutes ago
    Wenzel Dashington commented: (Your going to die cracker) Post #22282454

:russ:I understand that it's probably your time of the month but their has got to be a better way to handle your PMS @Wenzel Dashington
That nikka just negged me saying the same shyt. I was about to ignore that nikka then realized I already ignored him.

I'm only interested in having conversations with intelligent black people. Not those who namecall, don't deal with facts, use emotions, beg for white acceptance, don't answer questions, use straw man and deflection tactics, and aren't interested in seeing black progress.

You ignorant nikkas are comfortable with your position in this country. If you weren't you wouldn't be so helplessly and perpetually ignorant.

nikkas on this jawn acting like their trying to defeat white supremacy, when really they just want a better seat at the table.
Make your own table...

You've been thinking the same way, and doing the same shyt for over a century. Yet somehow wonder why things haven't changed.

:mjlol: