Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
  1. -10
    Given: 47 minutes ago
    Wenzel Dashington commented: (Your going to die cracker) Post #22282454

:russ:I understand that it's probably your time of the month but their has got to be a better way to handle your PMS @Wenzel Dashington
That nikka just negged me saying the same shyt. I was about to ignore that nikka then realized I already ignored him.

I'm only interested in having conversations with intelligent black people. Not those who namecall, don't deal with facts, use emotions, beg for white acceptance, don't answer questions, use straw man and deflection tactics, and aren't interested in seeing black progress.

You ignorant nikkas are comfortable with your position in this country. If you weren't you wouldn't be so helplessly and perpetually ignorant.

nikkas on this jawn acting like their trying to defeat white supremacy, when really they just want a better seat at the table.
Make your own table...

You've been thinking the same way, and doing the same shyt for over a century. Yet somehow wonder why things haven't changed.

:mjlol:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

Lemme get this straight......

Tommy reaches to do the interview on time.......

Vlad has him wait 40 more minutes before the interview starts.....

Interview finally gets underway........then FIVE minutes after it starts, Tariq ambushes him???

THAT fukkING TIMING........VLAD AND TARIQ CLEARLY SET HIS ASS UP :laff:

With the poetic irony of it all being that vlad is a white man who set this all up. Vlad gave the location, vlad gave the timing, vlad provides the cameras.

:wow:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That nikka just negged me saying the same shyt. I was about to ignore that nikka then realized I already ignored him.

I'm only interested in having conversations with intelligent black people. Not those who namecall, don't deal with facts, use emotions, beg for white acceptance, don't answer questions, use straw man and deflection tactics, and aren't interested in seeing black progress.

You ignorant nikkas are comfortable with your position in this country. If you weren't you wouldn't be so helplessly and perpetually ignorant.

nikkas on this jawn acting like their trying to defeat white supremacy, when really they just want a better seat at the table.
Make your own table...

You've been thinking the same way, and doing the same shyt for over a century. Yet somehow wonder why things haven't changed.

Tariq holds a special place in their fragile hearts LOL! They will do anything for they daddy :wrist: .
Including overlook his glaring contradictions.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Make your own table...

Tariq holds a special place in their fragile hearts LOL! They will do anything for they daddy :wrist: .
Including overlook his glaring contradictions.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Sad these are two educated Black men in their 40s a family acting like pure buffoons. In front of a White male who showcases hip-hop culture to boot.

Two men having a disagreement wouldn't be so much of an issue if you weren't so pressed and concerned with how whites view us.

Are you still a slave?

Who cares how whites view two grown men arguing? If it didn't result in anyone getting unnecessarily hurt then the situation couldn't have been handled any better.

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkaz trying to deflect that Tariq isn't perfect, but ignoring the fact that Tommy is a bytch ass nikka. Also, Tommy posted to his social media that he was on his way to do the interview with Vlad.

Tariq calls Tommy crispy because he knows it gets under his skin and when referring to him people have to do a little homework to learn who Tommy is instead of using Tommy's name on his platform to give him more attention than he already has.

The thing that everyone who says they are for us has to remember, Tommy is talking about your mothers and grandmothers when he degrades black women. He never has anything good to say about a black woman unless he is simping for some p*ssy.

This is the same nikka who dissed Francis Cres Welsing :mindblown:. Fukk that hoe cake ass nikka.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Nikkaz trying to deflect that Tariq isn't perfect, but ignoring the fact that Tommy is a bytch ass nikka. Also, Tommy posted to his social media that he was on his way to do the interview with Vlad.

Tariq calls Tommy crispy because he knows it gets under his skin and when referring to him people have to do a little homework to learn who Tommy is instead of using Tommy's name on his platform to give him more attention than he already has.

The thing that everyone who says they are for us has to remember, Tommy is talking about your mothers and grandmothers when he degrades black women. He never has anything good to say about a black woman unless he is simping for some p*ssy.

This is the same nikka who dissed Francis Cres Welsing :mindblown:. Fukk that hoe cake ass nikka.

hes a deadbeat too..... he hates black women AND children :francis:

20ii349.png

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I don't fukk with Tommy in any capacity so the false equivalence will get you nowhere.

The fact that it's inconceivable to you that I can not fukk with Tommy and simultaneously feel like Tariq looked like a clown says more than I can respond with :manny:

Tommy and Tariq looking dumb

And this is from a nikka who has put money on Hidden Colors Kickstarters
:salute:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complex llc had Tariqs original video pulled :ohhh:

Vlad said he want all them views :russ:

i don't know how VLad was able to block that...he doesn't own video that Tariq filmed. Literally makes no sense.

I guarantee Tariq will either reupload it or tell youtube to unblock it, because it actually is Tariq's content

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
The connotation of the word nikka precedes racism and the arrival of whites in Africa

It wasn't born during the slave trade

Your question was dumb bruh:manny:

Please point out in my post anywhere that i even remotely referenced the slave trade. im even using the find function on my browser and i still cant find it, maybe my computers tweaking:ohhh: