Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
This is literally how their feud started.....

Tommy pointed out how in the entire Hidden Colors series, Tariq never touched on black people being the real Jews, and how cac Jews funded slavery

From there Tariq had beef w/ him

:francis: The trade was financed by European Jews in Portugal,Holland and England ....they basically cornered that market kinda like with diamonds today

from Dr. Raphael's book Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History (New York: Behrman House, Inc., Pub, 1983), pp. 14, 23-25.

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

:wow:But whenever this information is publicized..the person who said it gets into some kind of trouble

Thats why I dont Trust tariq cos once Tommy brought this up he went full retard with this insane childish deflection making puppets and calling another negro "crispy"...

A real documentary maker would have addressed the point said whether its right or wrong and why he didnt include it in his movie

But Tariq knows in hollywood thats gonna be the end of him....he could choose his "principles or his wallet.....Guess he chose the wallet:manny:

Thats why he hates Tommy so bad cos you always hate that person who reminds you how you sold out :skip:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They keep saying Tariq is a father figure but extreme few see him as that. Most see him as a pro black dude who puts his money where his mouth is, produces quality work, is entertaining and is well informed. What is wrong with that?
Tariq is all those things. The problem arises when he is placed above all criticism for some of the fukk shyt he does. The father figure argument carries more weight when nikkas adopt his vernacular to blatant levels of admiration while trying to maintain an air of poise in these discussions

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then what does it mean :upsetfavre:.

This man advocates the shooting of unarmed black boys, openly threatens black women in public, c00ns like no other, and you're worried about him being called crispy.

At the end of the day, you dont like him being called crispy because OTHER black people are called crispy, people who have nothing to do with this encounter. People who actually VALUE being black.

Now if it were a white man saying that, i couldnt cosign. just like i cant cosign whites saying nikka
I don't fukk with Tommy in any capacity so the false equivalence will get you nowhere.

The fact that it's inconceivable to you that I can not fukk with Tommy and simultaneously feel like Tariq looked like a clown says more than I can respond with :manny:

Tommy and Tariq looking dumb

And this is from a nikka who has put money on Hidden Colors Kickstarters

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
U support the fake pro black who clowns how dark a man is. But we c00ns for using logic. You need a father in your life. You sound like a woman.

fukk outta here you're probably some deadbeat with several kids you don't take care of or even see. You going out of your way to bytch at anybody that doesn't like your father figure Tommy is more bytch made than anything.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't fukk with Tommy in any capacity so the false equivalence will get you nowhere.

The fact that it's inconceivable to you that I can not fukk with Tommy and simultaneously feel like Tariq looked like a clown says more than I can respond with :manny:

It's saddening that adults don't understand that criticizing one person doesn't automatically mean you're siding with the other. If I condemn a Black man for killing a cop, on here that's equivalent to siding with white supremacists.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

I like how you didnt actually answer my question. :mjlol:

Defend a c00n brehs

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Defend a c00n brehs
Because your question was based on a false equivalence

You manage to overlook that I've said both these nikkas lost for this dumb shyt while Vlad is eating it up

But do you :manny:

Would you all be this gun ho with fake outrage if Tariq called a light skin c00n piss colored?:sas1:

Probably not and that's a great perspective

In that case it would still be a symptom of a problem way bigger than this stupid shyt

But apparently name calling like its 6th grade is the wave so :manny:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Defend a c00n brehs

Taking offense to Tariq using an anti Black slur to insult Tommy is defending Tommy, it's calling out Tariq for saying some fukked up shyt but on here Tariq can't be called out unless it's compensated with also bringing up shyt Tommy has done in instances unrelated to the instance currently being discussed.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Would you all be this gun ho with fake outrage if Tariq called a light skin c00n piss colored?:sas1:

Im light skinned and wouldnt gaf. he's a c00n. we call cacs pasty all the time on this forum, a c00n aint far down the line from a cac. theyre on the same boat, for the oppression of blacks and the keepimg of them as an under class.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
is that a belly under tariq's shirt?:mjcry: Both of 'em look like old men:mjlol: