Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The bigger point is: If you love being black...how can someone offend you by calling you black?

A person offended by being called black...must want to be something other than black.
Love for being black wouldn't include any nutass half breeds who has European features. The one drop rule was implemented by dikk head white people and you nikkas abide by it.

Kind of like how you nikkas allow whitey to control what you're angry about (police shootings but not Blk on Blk violence), your cash flow (welfare and drugs they push in), them not including you in their functions (awards, bathrooms, schools, businesses etc)

You nikkas are in a perpetual "accept me whitey" trance and can't see it

:russ:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Love for being black wouldn't include any nutass half breeds who has European features. The one drop rule was implemented by dikk head white people and you nikkas abide by it.

Kind of like how you nikkas allow whitey to control what you're angry about (police shootings but not Blk on Blk violence), your cash flow (welfare and drugs they push in), them not including you in their functions (awards, bathrooms, schools, businesses etc)

You nikkas are in a perpetual "accept me whitey" trance and can't see it

:russ:

Had nothing to do with my post...

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
sigh.

I was telling a nikka to go to the badlands and call some puerto ricans white. Why are you even chiming in with this? im from 26th and indiana, didnt live near the badlands and i live nowhere near the badlands now, but its no secret (not to even out of towners from states away!!!) that that is the one place in philly you go for drugs.

kensington IS the badlands. most of Tioga is too.

lol @ some crackheads in maryland saying "Hey lets scramble up money, gas the car and go buy drugs at :krs:.............*drum roll*...........chew and chelten" :stopitslime:
Oh ard you right fukk it. Keep living in fantasy land. I know nikkas from 5th and Olney running a car shop who are retired kingpins. I know another group up nikkas who was running shyt off 62nd and market for 15 years, went in for 15 and came out and now running shyt down 55th and market. :mjlol:

Point is, nikkas get that shyt the fukk in everywhere.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He calls him crispy because he knows that his insecurity, his dark skin. Ain't no rules in war, this fukking c00n would have white men legally raping black women in the streets just because they rejected him in the past.