Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you were Black, you'd know that "crispy" is a colorism joke, it's hilarious how you nikkas are trying to spin a Black insult older than yourselves into something else.
I'm PROBABLY darker than you are. :Rudy:

And Tariq has already explained the crispy name, so if you willfully choose to keep misinterpreting that, thats on YOU. :ufdup:

This is your idol? :usure:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He calls him crispy because he knows that his insecurity, his dark skin. Ain't no rules in war, this fukking c00n would have white men legally raping black women in the streets just because they rejected him in the past.
Do you have any proof of these rapings? Also what a weird imagination you seem to have, you into that swirling shyt huh? :mjgrin:

Tommy probably got called crispy by black people as he was growing up, does that somehow justify a grown man doing it to him now? That same man claims to be "Mr. melanoid nation"

What about the nikkas who are as dark as Tommy who listen to Tariq?? Are they supposed to convince themselves Tariq is only talking about Tommy? Or are they stupid enough to believe that's so??

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm PROBABLY darker than you are. :Rudy:

And Tariq has already explained the crispy name, so if you willfully choose to keep misinterpreting that, thats on YOU. :ufdup:

This is your idol? :usure:

He "explained" the name once people started calling him out on it, his explanation is bullshyt, he calls Tommy crispy because he's dark.

And while we're on the topic, lets see who's darker but I have a feeling you won't be able to post a photo.

:mjpls:

susasWK.jpg

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It was kind of dumb for Tariq to bring his wife into that environment. Ain't Tommy from Texas? Surprised he don't travel with the hammer on em, could have got ugly if Tommy was bout that life.
Tariq won this by having the heart to confront Tommy, but neither dude threw hands so I can only give so much credit especially since BOTH were acting like it was on sight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have any proof of these rapings? Also what a weird imagination you seem to have, you into that swirling shyt huh? :mjgrin:

Tommy probably got called crispy by black people as he was growing up, does that somehow justify a grown man doing it to him now? That same man claims to be "Mr. melanoid nation"

What about the nikkas who are as dark as Tommy who listen to Tariq?? Are they supposed to convince themselves Tariq is only talking about Tommy? Or are they stupid enough to believe that's so??
Tommy Sotomayor is a soldier for white supremacy. Tariq knows this as well as Vlad. As I said this is a war and if you know your opponents weakness you demoralize him at every turn. It's not about clowning dark skin, TOMMY is the one hung up on being "crispy". Tariq knows this and exploits it, as he should.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Tommy Sotomayor is a soldier for white supremacy. Tariq knows this as well as Vlad. As I said this is a war and if you know your opponents weakness you demoralize him at every turn. It's not about clowning dark skin, TOMMY is the one hung up on being "crispy". Tariq knows this and exploits it, as he should.
So wouldn't vlad be a white supremacist as well? If so, why would he bring Tariq nasheed on his his to "expose white suoremacy"? Why wouldn't he keep people like Tariq, as far away from his shyt as possible. Why wouldn't this supposed soldier of white supremacy have been on his show sooner??

Don't dare mention shyt about vlad doing interviews with black people and embracing our culture. He only pretends to like you nikkas because he knows it pays very well, and you nikkas are very accepting of Massa when he wants to penetrate our culture.

Also Notice how you keep mentioning war. Shouldn't the war have been against the white supremacist in the room and not against the fellow black man? Tariq even said what up to vlad on some buddy type shyt... :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He "explained" the name once people started calling him out on it, his explanation is bullshyt, he calls Tommy crispy because he's dark.

And while we're on the topic, lets see who's darker but I have a feeling you won't be able to post a photo.

:mjpls:

susasWK.jpg

Man shyt yo bytch ass up. You stay wit the bullshyt

Go put on some lotion you crispy muh fuka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're gay, and I know you are insecure about being gay...I'm gonna call you all types of fakkits because i know it will fukk with you. Matt504 is gay too but not insecure about it so calling him a fakkit would be pointless. Do you not understand the art of war? It's not a direct attack on darkskinned people it's an attack on a traitors insecurity. You're one of these alt right cacs who got the memo about posting a pic with a black face arnt you?