Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
He looked bad for having his hoe card pulled. If he wanted funk he should have roasted Tariq and not sat there like a bytch. Forced Tariq to hit him. But he wanted no funk.

As a MAN there's certain times you take that risk and go for yours. When your opponent put the ball in your court you can't be scared to shoot that shyt.

Most he would have done is go to jail for a fight as I'm sure Tariq would have hit him back. Fight not assault. What's that...time served?

Naw he bytched out...

Another internet gangster. You aint done shyt with your life but type online....

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Easy...what makes clowning someone for their tone so bad? See only a damaged mind COULD be clowned for their tone.

A black nikka like myself love being called charcoal black...I soak it up like :blessed:.

Charcoal is a color though, Crispy is not. Literally you can post any dictionary definition of Crispy and it has nothing to do with color it is an adjective to describe texture.

IDK what bamma towns cats grew up where Crispy = black.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Facts. nikkas can't put their hate for Tommy aside for one second and look at the video rationally. Brazy.

Tommy got punked because some goofy nikka ran into his interview with a toy train and started shouting c00n? :mjlol:

So if a nikka run up and call you all types c00n, bytch, and p*ssy you're going to stare at the ground or do nothing?

:sas1:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nikka I'm Black and I've been called "crispy", "Black burnt biscuit" and many other of the countless intraracial insults we have for dark skinned Black people, don't give me that bullshyt.

Speak for them bammas around you then Crispy has nothing to do with Color and I have never seen it used EVER. So all because you got clowned as a kid by bammas don't expect your experience to be universal to others and force your definitions on them.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Well then im not googling badlands for you and linking you when you should already know the deal
nikka people get busy everywhere in this city you know that. Don't try to act like some section in North Philly is more notorious for ignorant shyt than any other.

What about the bottom? Kensington? Tioga? Kingsessing? (49th St buls) 53rd and chancellor? Erie Ave? Logan? Germantown nikkas off chelten and chew? 21st and McKean? List goes on

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I'm kinda not cool with 2 black men fighting in front of white men like this, especially one calling the other c00n and crispy. But on the other hand Tommy was quick to cuss out that black woman and be all up in her face calling her a whore and a bytch, but when a man is in his face he is not as tough.

@ 3:33 in the first video their were tears forming in his eyes.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
15534655_2197309463828305_8253440890954055680_n.jpg

:mjlol:

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

is tommy serious with this bullshyt?

Dude took that L before Tariq even stepped in the room.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I see it both ways. He could have did it, and left, but he stopped this c00ns momentum before it got off.

Tommy is just trying to get sympathy, but he put this energy out there. Notice he said his wife was half breed. He didn't say that. And he saying tariq should have beat his ass. This guy is a joke!

As far as tariq not following the code to the t. This is real life, everyone isn't gonna follow every rule, especially when someone keeps fukking with you.

Tariq aint no leader, just someone who does what he says. We just aren't used to seeing it. Most people just talk, look at tommy. Where is the movie? Tariq says he's gonna do something, and we see it come to fruition. He goes on shows, and defend blacks with some sense. We don't usually see this. BUT he is just a regular man, who has faults. The problem is we shouldn't put all of our hopes on him, and BE HIM, meaning execute our goals, and know how to handle ourselves in conversations. I rarely see this. Its sad!
That's what make him a leader! He has a following almost cult like because people (mainly on here )won't call him out when is wrong. Still he does more good than bad, and wanna see the black empowerment. So although Tariq calms not to be a leader he is one by default.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Charcoal is a color though, Crispy is not. Literally you can post any dictionary definition of Crispy and it has nothing to do with color it is an adjective to describe texture.

IDK what bamma towns cats grew up where Crispy = black.

The bigger point is: If you love being black...how can someone offend you by calling you black?

A person offended by being called black...must want to be something other than black.