Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Speak for them bammas around you then Crispy has nothing to do with Color and I have never seen it used EVER. So all because you got clowned as a kid by bammas don't expect your experience to be universal to others and force your definitions on them.

Crispy is has been used as an insult for dark Black people for ages.

The Racial Slur Database

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
That's what make him a leader! He has a following almost cult like because people (mainly on here )won't call him out when is wrong. Still he does more good than bad, and wanna see the black empowerment. So although Tariq calms not to be a leader he is one by default.
Tariq ain't leading shyt over here nikka. Only you fatherless fakkits look for nikkas to "lead" you. The answer to all you nikkas problems is right in ya face. But nah, you'd rather beg and plead with the white man to give you handouts and follow nikkas only interested in lining their pockets.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
nikka people get busy everywhere in this city you know that. Don't try to act like some section in North Philly is more notorious for ignorant shyt than any other.

What about the bottom? Kensington? Tioga? Kingsessing? (49th St buls) 53rd and chancellor? Erie Ave? Logan? Germantown nikkas off chelten and chew? 21st and McKean? List goes on

sigh.

I was telling a nikka to go to the badlands and call some puerto ricans white. Why are you even chiming in with this? im from 26th and indiana, didnt live near the badlands and i live nowhere near the badlands now, but its no secret (not to even out of towners from states away!!!) that that is the one place in philly you go for drugs.

kensington IS the badlands. most of Tioga is too.

lol @ some crackheads in maryland saying "Hey lets scramble up money, gas the car and go buy drugs at :krs:.............*drum roll*...........chew and chelten" :stopitslime:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: Shut your p*ssy ass up...

Won't address any the other fukk shyt you said hoe.

Exposed you sound like a woman
:francis:

Also You a fukking idiot if u think u can attack a man first and they dont press charges even if they defend themselves. Tariq fakkit ass would definitely press charges. Keep supporting a pro black with a white wife. A pro black that went on to a white platform to insult another black man for his blackness because u dont agree with them?

"Crispy c00n"
:stopitslime:

Real pro black breh become a c00n because u think your attacking a c00n....

:mjgrin:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
When he said that white wife shyt, it touched Tariq's soul.. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Tariq's wife is high yellow(most likely mixed and has a white parent).. You can't talk that pro black shyt when you don't even have a black wife. Smh
His wife is half white.
My post is more so on Crispy =/= Black.
When I was going to school kids used to call dark skinned people crispy. I'm sure that's why Tariq calls him that.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Exposed you sound like a woman
:francis:

Also You a fukking idiot if u think u can attack a man first and they dont press charges even if they defend themselves. Tariq fakkit ass would definitely press charges. Keep supporting a pro black with a white wife. A pro black that went on to a white platform to insult another black man for his blackness because u dont agree with them?

"Crispy c00n"
:stopitslime:

Real pro black breh become a c00n because u think your attacking a c00n....

:mjgrin:

That man wife not white...she ain't black either, but who does she support is the question.

That's not a white platform either. Vlad caters to blacks.