Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Oh ard you right fukk it. Keep living in fantasy land. I know nikkas from 5th and Olney running a car shop who are retired kingpins. I know another group up nikkas who was running shyt off 62nd and market for 15 years, went in for 15 and came out and now running shyt down 55th and market. :mjlol:

Point is, nikkas get that shyt the fukk in everywhere.

Yea people sell drugs all over Philly, obviously
His point still stands tho
People literally travel from all over to buy heroin in Kensington
It's really no comparison between the amount of drugs sold out of there vs other sections of the city
And Philly is weird in that ricans AND Asians say nikka and black ppl don't care. When I was growing up in south Philly some of the toughest nikkas wanted NO smoke with cambodians

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Tommy Sotomayor is a soldier for white supremacy. Tariq knows this as well as Vlad. As I said this is a war and if you know your opponents weakness you demoralize him at every turn. It's not about clowning dark skin, TOMMY is the one hung up on being "crispy". Tariq knows this and exploits it, as he should.
knowing that colorism is a byproduct of white supremacy and using it to insult a fellow black person is not fighting against white supremacy. It is reinforcing it, it is giving into it. Yes, Tommy is a c00n but so is Tariq for his blatant colorstruck behavior.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wouldn't vlad be a white supremacist as well? If so, why would he bring Tariq nasheed on his his to "expose white suoremacy"? Why wouldn't he keep people like Tariq, as far away from his shyt as possible. Why wouldn't this supposed soldier of white supremacy have been on his show sooner??

Don't dare mention shyt about vlad doing interviews with black people and embracing our culture. He only pretends to like you nikkas because he knows it pays very well, and you nikkas are very accepting of Massa when he wants to penetrate our culture.

Also Notice how you keep mentioning war. Shouldn't the war have been against the white supremacist in the room and not against the fellow black man? Tariq even said what up to vlad on some buddy type shyt... :mjgrin:
Vlad makes money off every video. And unfortunately as much as I like Tariq hes not espousing anything revolutionary. He's problack that is a lane that has always been open for a select few so putting him or Umar Johnson on his VladTv isn't doing anything but making Vlad rich no matter what they say. And as far as war goes, strike the week first, which is Tommy. Just running up on Vlad popping shyt with a camera won't affect his brand like it will Tommy. A strike on VladTv would need to be much more strategic because he has more resources and being punked wont do anything really. This is the same guy who got his ass whooped by fukking Rick Ross then won a couple hundred grand in a lawsuit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wouldn't vlad be a white supremacist as well? If so, why would he bring Tariq nasheed on his his to "expose white suoremacy"? Why wouldn't he keep people like Tariq, as far away from his shyt as possible. Why wouldn't this supposed soldier of white supremacy have been on his show sooner??

Don't dare mention shyt about vlad doing interviews with black people and embracing our culture. He only pretends to like you nikkas because he knows it pays very well, and you nikkas are very accepting of Massa when he wants to penetrate our culture.

Also Notice how you keep mentioning war. Shouldn't the war have been against the white supremacist in the room and not against the fellow black man? Tariq even said what up to vlad on some buddy type shyt... :mjgrin:
Vlad makes money off every video. And unfortunately as much as I like Tariq hes not espousing anything revolutionary. He's problack that is a lane that has always been open for a select few so putting him or Umar Johnson on his VladTv isn't doing anything but making Vlad rich no matter what they say. And as far as war goes, strike the week first, which is Tommy. Just running up on Vlad popping shyt with a camera won't affect his brand like it will Tommy. A strike on VladTv would need to be much more strategic because he has more resources and being punked wont do anything really. This is the same guy who got his ass whooped by fukking Rick Ross then won a couple hundred grand in a lawsuit.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
If you're gay, and I know you are insecure about being gay...I'm gonna call you all types of fakkits because i know it will fukk with you. Matt504 is gay too but not insecure about it so calling him a fakkit would be pointless. Do you not understand the art of war? It's not a direct attack on darkskinned people it's an attack on a traitors insecurity. You're one of these alt right cacs who got the memo about posting a pic with a black face arnt you?

:ohhh:

So when cacs call us the n-word it's only because they know it'll bother us.....and it doesn't mean in any way that they're ALSO racist pieces of shyt who see black people as inferior, which would explain why they decided to use the word in the first place?

TEACH US MORE, O WISE ONE

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
It was kind of dumb for Tariq to bring his wife into that environment. Ain't Tommy from Texas? Surprised he don't travel with the hammer on em, could have got ugly if Tommy was bout that life.
Tariq won this by having the heart to confront Tommy, but neither dude threw hands so I can only give so much credit especially since BOTH were acting like it was on sight

yeah tommy seems like the type that would be scared to fight, and shoot you in the back.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

So when cacs call us the n-word it's only because they know it'll bother us.....and it doesn't mean in any way that they're ALSO racist pieces of shyt who see black people as inferior, which would explain why they decided to use the word in the first place?

TEACH US MORE, O WISE ONE
Like I said only if you're insecure about that word. A cac can call me a n word and I would be more offended that he has the balls to try and disrespect me more than feeling disrespected by athe actual word. It's about being secure in yourself I know I'm not a n word and im not weakwilled enough to throw my freedom away over 1 toothless cac if i have plans to do so much more damage to tgeir system. Answer me this though, how is pretending to be black online when youre a cac any different than being an undercover homisexual ? You really envy us that much you will denegrate your hereitage to imitate? You really fear us that much you are scared to be yourself? You call yourself a man?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
yeah tommy seems like the type that would be scared to fight, and shoot you in the back.

on some stand your ground shyt too, since tariq was the "aggressor" in this situation. I'm guessing Cali got more liberal minded type laws around that but still wasn't worth the risk of bringing your wife around that clown shyt.
When Tommy stood up I thought shyt was about to get hectic. People in here saying Tommy was scared and maybe he was but breh looked ready at least. Tariq wasn't bout to slump him in that chair, that's for damn sure