Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
the funny thing is i couldnt give a fukk who any adult chooses to sleep wit.

i just dont wanna hear certain shyt come out of your mouth after the fact. THEN I'll be like :ufdup:

I'd prefer black men and women to put more value into their own kind like other races do.

But yea, don't talk that pro black shyt when you lay your head with the offspring of the enemy. :smh:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If you think for one second this video is somehow gonna damage Tommy Sotomayor's social media career in any way........:mjlol:

Tommy, Tariq AND Vlad are all gonna eat off the controversy from this. Vlad of course is the biggest winner for hosting this shyt. Tommy, for better or worse, gets more exposure and more people interested in finding out who the c00n nikka is that got confronted, which = more views for him. Tariq of course gets widespread props and more exposure for ethering dude in such a big way, PLUS he recovers from that Tucker Carlson L.

If this shyt hits WSHH they all win
Except for Tariq doesn't win at all. He got destroyed by tucker and I don't see any video of him running up on tucker...

:mjpls:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Read what you just wrote.. Now how did Tommy look bad here? :smh:

He looked bad for having his hoe card pulled. If he wanted funk he should have roasted Tariq and not sat there like a bytch. Forced Tariq to hit him. But he wanted no funk.

As a MAN there's certain times you take that risk and go for yours. When your opponent put the ball in your court you can't be scared to shoot that shyt.

Most he would have done is go to jail for a fight as I'm sure Tariq would have hit him back. Fight not assault. What's that...time served?

Naw he bytched out...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
He looked bad for having his hoe card pulled. If he wanted funk he should have roasted Tariq and not sat there like a bytch. Forced Tariq to hit him. But he wanted no funk.

As a MAN there's certain times you take that risk and go for yours. When your opponent put the ball in your court you can't be scared to shoot that shyt.

Most he would have done is go to jail for a fight as I'm sure Tariq would have hit him back. Fight not assault. What's that...time served?

Naw he bytched out...

nikka you are contradicting yourself. Goodbye.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
fukk both them dudes

How u black and use derogatory terms to clown how dark a black man is:stopitslime:

Easy...what makes clowning someone for their tone so bad? See only a damaged mind COULD be clowned for their tone.

A black nikka like myself love being called charcoal black...I soak it up like :blessed:.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For someone who goes on about staying on code and c00ning, he sure didn't hesitate to show up on Vlad's set. The entire black sector of known names in social media can't help but attention whore.
Y'all thought Tariq was bout shyt smh. All of his fans are just like him. Beware