Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If you think for one second this video is somehow gonna damage Tommy Sotomayor's social media career in any way........:mjlol:

Tommy, Tariq AND Vlad are all gonna eat off the controversy from this. Vlad of course is the biggest winner for hosting this shyt. Tommy, for better or worse, gets more exposure and more people interested in finding out who the c00n nikka is that got confronted, which = more views for him. Tariq of course gets widespread props and more exposure for ethering dude in such a big way, PLUS he recovers from that Tucker Carlson L.

If this shyt hits WSHH they all win

Somehow nikkas think that Tommy's fanbase is gonna watch this video of a Black man doing exactly what he claims Black men do and stop watching him, mindboggling. If anything, this video actually helps Tommy's argument.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
But you co signing the clown shyt Tariq did?

If Tariq would ran in there and started pushing on Tommy, putting his hand in his face and challenging Tommy to a fight, I would give him props. But he pulled up and started acting like a kid. Tommy told that nikka to do whatever it is you came to do.. Nasheed did nothing.
He did everything short of actually hitting him :mjlol:

He pushed him several dozen times, he talked about him, invaded his space, and all tommy did was sit down like he was in time out and stare at the ground. All while trying deny he wanted any issues :heh:

I bet tommy won't walk into tariq interview and do that :mjpls:

As far as the white wife "insult" wasn't even anything to take that seriously, cause the only people who even buy into that dumb shyt are the few like you on the Internet trying to rewrite history, and for a nikka like tommy who just went from worshipping white women, how he now trying to diss someone for having one?!?!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see your point...but at the same time, go down the badlands in north philly and step to a crowd of them ricans and try to call them white boys and see how quick they have your white, black, pink, purple, or blue ass running to the cops.

Same shyt...and dont pull that white boy shyt with me. I dont wanna hear no pro black nikka with a white or half breed mutt wife spitting that shyt...get entirely the fukk outta here with that shyt fake nikka
Ain't nobody talking to you nikka wit your hit dog ass. My wife don't have shyt to do with my stance/ideology. I could marry a pawg today and still fight for reparations be problack. This is that divide and conquer mentality black people ain't going for it anymore and the only people who wanna exasperate that divide are alt right cacs. WHETHER darkskinned/lightskinned, whatever we are all we know is we aint cacs. That burns your ass dont it?

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
I could marry a pawg today and still fight for reparations be problack

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I see your point...but at the same time, go down the badlands in north philly and step to a crowd of them ricans and try to call them white boys an d see how quick they have your white, black, pink, purple, or blue ass running to the cops.

Same shyt...and dont pull that white boy shyt with me. I dont wanna hear no pro black nikka with a white or half breed mutt wife spitting that shyt...get entirely the fukk outta here with that shyt fake nikka
nikka what Ricans in North Philly? Ricans dominate the northeast

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Facts. Talk to them my dude. @cornercommission2k12 you wilding right now bro.

I don't want to hear pro black shyt from a nikka who doesn't even have a black wife, period.

the funny thing is i couldnt give a fukk who any adult chooses to sleep wit.

i just dont wanna hear certain shyt come out of your mouth after the fact. THEN I'll be like :ufdup:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Somehow nikkas think that Tommy's fanbase is gonna watch this video of a Black man doing exactly what he claims Black men do and stop watching him, mindboggling. If anything, this video actually helps Tommy's argument.

Exactly these low iq ass nikka in here dont know they getting hustled...
:mjgrin:

" Go buy hidden colors 4..."

:martin: :snoop:

Really tariq...:sas1:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
nikka what Ricans in North Philly? Ricans dominate the northeast

:snoop:

the badlands is north all day. one of the most open air drug markets in the country. people come from out of state to buy drugs from the badlands.

and its all ricans nikka where u from?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
His wife isn't black, but she isn't white either.

A mixed person can claim either side through their ACTIONS. She married a black man and far as we know she isn't a c00n or supporter of ws, she can get a limited pass.

Until we make mulatto an official tace of its own :francis: what van they do except SHOW us which side they choose. And some aren't fair skinned enough to choose white so have always lived as black.

These threads show a lot of suspect nikkas...

What problem vould any black man have with Tariq so bad...that he rides for Tommy?

I'm taking names in these threads :ufdup: