Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If a man is in a room insulting you and you trying to focus on another man, sit down trying to blow it off and won't even make eye contact, especially when we just witnessed tommy show none of this "maturity" you trying to point out when he was in a road rage vs a woman., then the man sitting down trying to blow it off, scared to make eye contact def took the L

I'm disappointed in you Co signing some lame shyt like this :camby:

But you co signing the clown shyt Tariq did?

If Tariq would ran in there and started pushing on Tommy, putting his hand in his face and challenging Tommy to a fight, I would give him props. But he pulled up and started acting like a kid. Tommy told that nikka to do whatever it is you came to do.. Nasheed did nothing.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
and he was rockin a custom made c00n t-shirt...
where is darren wilson when you need him?? :scust::francis:

hqdefault.jpg

@Matt504 This the man you're defending? :scust:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only white boys wouldnt understand blackness is more than how much melanin is in your body. fukking dikkheads see a lightskinned person and assume they dont live the black experience. No cac, lightkinned people more times than not hate you more than anybody. Tell Sara Suten Seti he ain't black watch him make your pink ass run to the cops.

See when he said this I thought he actually meant he had a white wife, I didnt know we were calling mixed race/lightskin people white now lol

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Only white boys wouldnt understand blackness is more than how much melanin is in your body. fukking dikkheads see a lightskinned person and assume they dont live the black experience. No cac, lightkinned people more times than not hate you more than anybody. Tell Sara Suten Seti he ain't black watch him make your pink ass run to the cops.

I see your point...but at the same time, go down the badlands in north philly and step to a crowd of them ricans and try to call them white boys and see how quick they have your white, black, pink, purple, or blue ass running to the cops.

Same shyt...and dont pull that white boy shyt with me. I dont wanna hear no pro black nikka with a white or half breed mutt wife spitting that shyt...get entirely the fukk outta here with that shyt fake nikka

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
defending?

I don't care for Tommy Sotomayor at all. you nikkas have a difficult time understanding that condemning the actions of an individual in a 2 party case doesn't mean you're siding with the other individual.

It might have something to do with the fact that you have 19 posts in this thread vehemently defending a self-hating piece of shyt.

Honestly you've taken it way past condemning Tariq's actions.

You might as well throw a cape on my nikka.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh stick to terrible opinions in battle rap

Cause you are clueless when it comes to what pro black is and what is not

As I said before, nikkas who ain't about pro black don't have the right to come in defining what is pro black and what is not. Who black and who isnt, especially when you are clueless to its historical implications and reference, quit being another one of these Internet dummies trying to chime in with an opinion when you have no idea what the fukk You talking about smh

nikka is always saying dumb shyt everytime he posts. literally everytime.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It might have something to do with the fact that you have 19 posts in this thread vehemently defending a self-hating piece of shyt.

Honestly you've taken it way past condemning Tariq's actions.

You might as well throw a cape on my nikka.

Where am I "defending" Tommy?

Again, condemning Tariq's behavior of voluntarily meeting another Black male to antagonize, provoke and name call does NOT mean I'm siding with Tommy. It's mindboggling that I have to an adult.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I see your point...but at the same time, go down the badlands in north philly and step to a crowd of them ricans and try to call them white boys and see how quick they have your white, black, pink, purple, or blue ass running to the cops.

Same shyt...and dont pull that white boy shyt with me. I dont wanna hear no pro black nikka with a white or half breed mutt wife spitting that shyt...get entirely the fukk outta here with that shyt fake nikka

Facts. Talk to them my dude. @cornercommission2k12 you wilding right now bro.

I don't want to hear pro black shyt from a nikka who doesn't even have a black wife, period.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
How you "run down" on somebody and don't do nothing but call names? Tariq suppose to be a grown ass man.. If he wanted to scrap he should've scrap. If you thought Tommy showed fear here, you are bugging the fukk out. Tommy stood his ground and basically said do something nikka.

It's called being smart. You don't assault someone first, you learn this once you're grown.

If you think Tommy looked good in this :russ:.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
tariq did the next best thing, damage his social media career severely

If you think for one second this video is somehow gonna damage Tommy Sotomayor's social media career in any way........:mjlol:

Tommy, Tariq AND Vlad are all gonna eat off the controversy from this. Vlad of course is the biggest winner for hosting this shyt. Tommy, for better or worse, gets more exposure and more people interested in finding out who the c00n nikka is that got confronted, which = more views for him. Tariq of course gets widespread props and more exposure for ethering dude in such a big way, PLUS he recovers from that Tucker Carlson L.

If this shyt hits WSHH they all win