Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Didn't know Tariq had a white wife lol

His wife is high yellow... She most likely has a white parent. You already know how Tommy is about that shyt.

That's another thing.. The nikka Tommy brung Tariq's wife into the argument and Tariq ain't do shyt. Ain't no black man about that life letting another nikka call his wife out of name. Tariq ain't aay shyt.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Vlad WAS on BGOL:ohhh:

I honestly forgot

he wasn't just on there, he use to give us exclusive shyt FIRST

then after the shyt between him and ross, cats gave him hell and ran his ass off of there

i'll never forget because he gave a long ass emotional speech about the backlash he was getting, he couldn't understand it :mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
His wife is high yellow... She most likely has a white parent. You already know how Tommy is about that shyt.

That's another thing.. The nikka Tommy brung Tariq's wife into the argument and Tariq ain't do shyt. Ain't no black man about that life letting another nikka call his wife out of name. Tariq ain't aay shyt.

you can tell that shyt got under Tariq's skin too...he was about to leave and he had to come back; called him a "bytch nikka" and everything, he was ready to go blow for blow

Tariq ain't a dummy though. he goes in there just beating the shyt out of dude and he goes to jail, he wanted TS to throw that first punch :sas1:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Na.. Tariq pulled up and started cracking jokes.. bytch shyt. Tommy was like nikka if you gonna do something do it... Tariq ain't do shyt.

LOL, a nikka pull up in my shyt disrespecting me I don't know what he may do. I'm going to defend myself. If Tommy was the shyt he could have did him up and said he was scared Tariq was coming to get him because he told him not to come to LA.

You a white boy?

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont really know too much about both these dudes tbf. All I know is Sotomoyor is supposed to be a super c00n and Tariq supposed to be a pro-black guy.

Sotomoyor didnt sound too brave here

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
How you "run down" on somebody and don't do nothing but call names? Tariq suppose to be a grown ass man.. If he wanted to scrap he should've scrap. If you thought Tommy showed fear here, you are bugging the fukk out. Tommy stood his ground and basically said do something nikka.
If a man is in a room insulting you and you trying to focus on another man, sit down trying to blow it off and won't even make eye contact, especially when we just witnessed tommy show none of this "maturity" you trying to point out when he was in a road rage vs a woman., then the man sitting down trying to blow it off, scared to make eye contact def took the L

I'm disappointed in you Co signing some lame shyt like this :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
you can tell that shyt got under Tariq's skin too...he was about to leave and he had to come back; called him a "bytch nikka" and everything, he was ready to go blow for blow

Tariq ain't a dummy though. he goes in there just beating the shyt out of dude and he goes to jail, he wanted TS to throw that first punch :sas1:

When he said that white wife shyt, it touched Tariq's soul.. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Tariq's wife is high yellow(most likely mixed and has a white parent).. You can't talk that pro black shyt when you don't even have a black wife. Smh

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
When he said that white wife shyt, it touched Tariq's soul.. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Tariq's wife is high yellow(most likely mixed and has a white parent).. You can't talk that pro black shyt when you don't even have a black wife. Smh
Breh stick to terrible opinions in battle rap

Cause you are clueless when it comes to what pro black is and what is not

As I said before, nikkas who ain't about pro black don't have the right to come in defining what is pro black and what is not. Who black and who isnt, especially when you are clueless to its historical implications and reference, quit being another one of these Internet dummies trying to chime in with an opinion when you have no idea what the fukk You talking about smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only white boys wouldnt understand blackness is more than how much melanin is in your body. fukking dikkheads see a lightskinned person and assume they dont live the black experience. No cac, lightkinned people more times than not hate you more than anybody. Tell Sara Suten Seti he ain't black watch him make your pink ass run to the cops.