NULL
John-Boyega-as-Finn-in-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens.jpg

tariq wasnt lying

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
I hope y'all all joking. I can't tell with this place sometimes. Boyega did the damn thing in a leading role
It's weird. They see fictional media always in terms of sex, submission and domination. Anything short of bending that white woman over and raw dogging her in the film while punching the white boy meant he wasn't a real nikka.

It's all projection. Let's forget about how comedians like Gary Owens and Tom Arnold play the asexual bumbling white fool in every black film though :sas2:

Really dominant and successful men in real life, don't worry this much about perception of fictional characters. Real life > fiction

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Wait so we want more black actors in major movies. But we don't want black actors in major movies if they're the sidekick and not the hero? So in a role clearly written for basically anyone, a black man gets cast but these nikkas is mad because he wasn't enough of a hero even though Fin's actions drove the entire movie? So if Boyega wasn't cast and random white boy 101 was playing the role y'all would've been cool with the character? :camby: with that nonsense. There's real racism to deal with, not this 'pick a fight' nonsense.