Anxiety Sweating - How To Reduce It

umad.png

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMFH

Yall are really sad. I guess Luke in the 1st movie was a p*ssy nerd too, its called character development!!!! Let the trilogy ride out and lets see what happens with Finn. He is the hero of the movie wtf are yall talking about, he set the whole thing in motion.

FN-2187

He killed 2 pilots, shot them out the sky in the millenium falcon.

He killed a couple of stormtroopers and did one in up close and personal.

Dude was far from a c00n and p*ssy.

Also the fact that he was in "sanitation" is a joke from robot chicken. The janitor is sweeping the floors and darth vader kills someone and he has to mop the floor over again. It was an inside joke.

He saved that white girl just as much as she saved him, remember dude knew nothing he was raised from a child to be a trooper, she was his 1st "human" experience.

Nonsense. Yall actually sound sad and hurt that this dude wasnt the most powerful Jedi in the universe.
The nikka Luke, killed the fukking death star in movie 1. This nikka Fin did nothing but faint at the end and get castrated.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People saying fin will develop and heros start at the bottom

So where are they gonna go with rey :jbhmm:

She gonna be beating Luke in their first duel she gonna be pulling starships out of orbit ???

She sure had a lot of moments and only like 1 or 2 Ls

Even Luke had more Ls in the original

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq's arguments were pretty solid I peeped the white nerds chilled out after seeing the movie instead of raising hell.. I wondered why. Then I saw Boyega's character flinching at everything, terrified of everything, getting beat up by every Thing, And getting curved im like oh ok.

12 Years a space slave indeed. he was the storm trooper garbage man and he ate out of a trough with the animals in a scene in the movie.

:mindblown: can't believe ppl caping for it.

doing mental gymnastics about how its Gon Get Bettuh :camby:

If this isn't confirmation on what the subliminals are in this movie the way the racist act toward the movie should speak volumes enough.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is straight comedy.

LOL @ y'all impatient nikkas not letting a character develop. If he came straight up whooping everybody, it wouldn't be much of a story would it? Calm down.
So you telling me I have to buy all three movie tickets before I know if the movie is c00n Wars? nikka I'm waiting for all that shyt to hit online streaming for free before I even give time to spend 2:30 hours to watch the shyt.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is straight comedy.

LOL @ y'all impatient nikkas not letting a character develop. If he came straight up whooping everybody, it wouldn't be much of a story would it? Calm down.
Yeah Finn felt like more of the focus than Rey, imo. Wouldn't be surprised if he becomes more of the focal point in the sequels