Tariq Nasheed Music Group FlexTro - Grindin' For A Green Card (Music Video)

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No one cares. Imagine being such a loser that being a Tariq Nasheed dikk eater and a common bully is the only way you know how to have any pride in yourself.

Call me back when hes any type of a threat to white supremacy instead of its most adjacent black counterpart you house nigguh bum.
You”re in every thread making long hoemotional estrogen filled diatribes about another grown man. It’s simply Tethered Tariq Stan babble, ma’am.
rMxPfs0.png

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You”re in every thread making long hoemotional estrogen filled diatribes about another grown man. It’s simply Tethered Tariq Stan babble, ma’am.
rMxPfs0.png

Meanwhile in every thread, every day of your life sucking off another grown man and looking to him for your pride. Its simply house niccuh babble. As long as you hold the title of biggest Tariq Cheerleader on the Colit ou have no room to be questioning anyone's else's masculinity, ma'am

I'll leave you to stay on top of any criticism of your pretend big brother. Get a life, bum ass nigguh.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Meanwhile in every thread, every day of your life sucking off another grown man and looking to him for your pride. Its simply house niccuh babble. As long as you hold the title of biggest Tariq Cheerleader on the Colit ou have no room to be questioning anyone's else's masculinity, ma'am

I'll leave you to stay on top of any criticism of your pretend big brother. Get a life, bum ass nigguh.
:dame::scust:

More homoerotic estrogen filled Tetered Tariq Stan Babble, friends. :francis:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I’ll never understand how petty and feminine Tariq acts for his age. At least Yvette Carnell conducts herself like an adult.

Truthfully most black Americans I know and all my family don’t even speak on foreigners. It’s all respect to unless you are on that condescending time.

this is the general consensus, man we really don't have time to be worried about other black people like that. Again I appreciate the awareness of being FBA but continuously punching down on fellow black people, nah I'm good on that.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
We needed to sample all these hit dogs hollering and make a track out of it:umad:

He did. Song is called "cry to you neegas" and that jawn funny asf it sound like afrobeats
:russ:
Every song so far would go in a club or in the car. Shi lowkey fire. Let the tethers keep whining

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
this is the general consensus, man we really don't have time to be worried about other black people like that. Again I appreciate the awareness of being FBA but continuously punching down on fellow black people, nah I'm good on that.
Honestly, I will never understand this so called "need"

What in the entire fukk are yall talking about? :dwillhuh: Did yall not grow up with HBCUs, church, soul food, Juneteenth, Gospel/Jazz/Soul/RnB/Funk/Hip Hop m/etc? :dahell: What the fukk is an online acronym doing that this kinda shyt didn't?! :why:

Seriously, what does it tell yall if this "need" devolved I into meme songs, hairline conspiracies, comedy night, etc???