Tariq Nasheed Music Group FlexTro - Grindin' For A Green Card (Music Video)

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
IMG-6814.jpg
IMG-6813.jpg

:dead:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dividing black people and turning them to Republican? Absolutely it is. His whole schtick is played.

:mjlol:THAT nikka AINT MAKING NO
BLACKS TURN REPUBLICAN.

TARIQ JUST A PETTY nikka
WHO RUNS shyt INTO THE GROUND
WHEN HE BECOMES FIXATED
ON SOMETHING OR SOMEONE

:devil:
:evil:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

HE JUMPED THE SHARK
A WHILE BACK AND HES
CONTINUING TO DOUBLE DOWN
ON IT.

I DONT GET WHAT HES TRYING
TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS.

ITS BECOME OBSESSIVE.

Pardon me sir but when did you flee your home country? :jbhmm:
I’ll never understand how petty and feminine Tariq acts for his age. At least Yvette Carnell conducts herself like an adult.

Truthfully most black Americans I know and all my family don’t even speak on foreigners. It’s all respect to unless you are on that condescending time.
:mjlol: Yvette did a whole two hour stream over the fact that Jamie Foxx was the cat in a Pixar movie. Bishop Talbert Swan AGREED to attend their second conference and she ruined it by attacking him... cause he retweeted the FBA conference with -- "🔥🔥🔥" and that was it. LITERALLY just some fire emojis :dead:

Yall gotta snap outta this delusion that she's somehow the lesser of two evils. Tariq is calculated and opportunist. Yvette is batshyt crazy and unpredictable.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is the textbook definition of a sleazy used car salesman, anything for profit or revenue, the man is shameless and he is now supporting MAGA

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:mjlol:THAT nikka AINT MAKING NO
BLACKS TURN REPUBLICAN.

TARIQ JUST A PETTY nikka
WHO RUNS shyt INTO THE GROUND
WHEN HE BECOMES FIXATED
ON SOMETHING OR SOMEONE

That too

fukk that grifting bozo. Don't put nothin past him in the name of a dollar.

Bet that nikka be grinning harder than Jamie Foxx at a synchronized swimming practice when his mother in law makes green bean casserole :scust:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Nah, but he makes you tethered c00ns embarrassed that you fled to a place that proud Foundational Black Americans built, ma’am.
rMxPfs0.png

No one cares. Imagine being such a loser that being a Tariq Nasheed dikk eater and a common bully is the only way you know how to have any pride in yourself.

Call me back when hes any type of a threat to white supremacy instead of its most adjacent black counterpart you house nigguh bum.