Tariq Nasheed Music Group FlexTro - Grindin' For A Green Card (Music Video)

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I’ll never understand how petty and feminine Tariq acts for his age. At least Yvette Carnell conducts herself like an adult.

Truthfully most black Americans I know and all my family don’t even speak on foreigners. It’s all respect to unless you are on that condescending time.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Honorable messenger
full

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
NGL...it's a Bop...

That nygga Tariq needs to stop the Fckry and just be an A&R out here..he knows music.

Iont Fck with the message though, this seem like something white folk can jump on to dis us too...make songs about them racist crackas, bruh
:francis:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Maybe one day yall will grow up and realize mocking people who live in foreign countries is corny as fukk and not pro-black in the slightest.

But hey, this clown makes yall proud to be "black American" so we gotta pretend this is more than what it is.
Facts all this "fba" shyt is dumb. Yeah some Africans and Jamaicans may hate on us but overall they don't got no issues with us

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’ll never understand how petty and feminine Tariq acts for his age. At least Yvette Carnell conducts herself like an adult.

Truthfully most black Americans I know and all my family don’t even speak on foreigners. It’s all respect to unless you are on that condescending time.
This shyt only started a few yeas ago when Tariq told people they should hate black foreigners. Then weak minded fukk nikkas like @Bunchy Carter who needed a father figure hopped on board. He worships Tariq and has been quoted saying he prays for him. I do give it to Tariq though because kind of like Trump, he knows how to start a cult and manipulate grown men into jumping off a cliff for him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This shyt only started a few yeas ago when Tariq told people they should hate black foreigners. Then weak minded fukk nikkas like @Bunchy Carter who needed a father figure hopped on board. He worships Tariq and has been quoted saying he prays for him. I do give it to Tariq though because kind of like Trump, he knows how to start a cult and manipulate grown men into jumping off a cliff for him.

Tariq’s pivot happened after the FBI raided his home after the one dude killed those cops.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I used to listen to his shows from the Mack Lessons days when he would take calls because they were funny. Then when he started making his Hidden Colors films and attacking white supremacy, I fukked with it. Now, all he talks about is “tethers.” As a Chicagoan, when he would say all the shootings in Chicago are committed by white supremacists and tethers, it’s like “come on dawg,” and I’m FBA, ADOS, Native Black American. I’m not a democratic shill by any means, but when all he does is go after democrats but will turn around and give Trump props…I can’t fukk with this.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I used to listen to his shows from the Mack Lessons days when he would take calls because they were funny. Then when he started making his Hidden Colors films and attacking white supremacy, I fukked with it. Now, all he talks about is “tethers.” As a Chicagoan, when he would say all the shootings in Chicago are committed by white supremacists and tethers, it’s like “come on dawg,” and I’m FBA, ADOS, Native Black American. I’m not a democratic shill by any means, but when all he does is go after democrats but will turn around and give Trump props…I can’t fukk with this.

Unfortnately he has become an agent which delegitimizes real issues. It’s like how hotep and woke have been hijacked for example

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe one day yall will grow up and realize mocking people who live in foreign countries is corny as fukk and not pro-black in the slightest.

But hey, this clown makes yall proud to be "black American" so we gotta pretend this is more than what it is.
Nah, but he makes you tethered c00ns embarrassed that you fled to a place that proud Foundational Black Americans built, ma’am.
rMxPfs0.png