Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He spoke on one of his shows that a racist doctor filled out that medical documents and put "negro" Tariq had an issue with that, so who knows if him or his lady filled it out. Idk man. It is what it it is :manny:

or maybe he's not married

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If an imbecile preaches black empowerment, building black businesses and an economic base, black togetherness, and calling out white people for their racist BS, then we need more of these "imbeciles" as you put it.

See this is the point, nikkas would rather turn everything into a petty pissing contest instead of seeing the bigger picture. And you cac trolls obviously have a problem with Tariq calling out the BS you guys think you get away with, but it's actually more transparent than you think.
Shut the hell up. Those things are common sense, and I don't need a sexist blowhard to tell me how to think. If you idiots were capable of an original thought you wouldn't go around calling everyone who disagrees with you a cac.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I could understand why cacs c00ns bedwenches and lame ass beta males hate on Tariq tho

He represents the Strong Black Man and they are afraid of us...they want us dead and gone so they can use strap ons on each other and live a philthy gay and tranny lifestyle that will lead to the black race dying off...

But fukk that We won't die we multiply !
:umad:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im not dating an asian male, im heterosexual.

Asia women have no power over black people and pretty much fall in line with the will of their husband.'

This sadly is not the case with the bedwench since she has to fall in line with her husband so if he hates black people, so does she, which leads to children that want to be cacs.

Another sad tidbit is that the women who date cacs, typically are motivated by self hatred whereas men that deal with asians are motivated by the quality of the womans character and have no aversion to dating black women, unlike the bedwench. :manny:

You know when you start being truthful you won't have to perform so many twisted mental gymnastics.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yall gotta get the fukk OUTTA here with this "not black enough" rhetoric when discussing Lightskinned people. Yall so quick to claim lightskinned peopl when they're historical figures but when they're modern yall want to play the "not black enough" bullshyt.

Light skinned people are black, shut the hell up now.
Thank u for defending us light skinned people. We seriously need to get off this complexion shyt. If I ran for president I'm black. But if I'm ur average joe I get called everything in the book lol. I'm only black when it counts eh. Ya need to get off that ignorant shyt.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Now see here, as much as I disagree with the Mr. Ta-reek Nash-eed feller, I figure I rather people spend their free time invested in the ideas he promotes (sans "macking" and creating more separation with the bedwench nonsense) than say that piece of garbage Tommy Sotomayor.

Thing is, his fanboys are more obsessed with him as an idol than his message. Look at the threads here for instance for his podcast airs, it's usually people just responding to him shytting on callers, which I get you got to have a lighter side and I give him credit for because most broadcasters are either duller than paint drying or Alex Joneses screaming red "angry".

But that's where I feel he had a hand in further morphing that culture of his entity as a product, he could easily like the woman he suspected "sounded white" a few shows back or the unemployed African dude and just hang up on callers and keep it moving on more poignant matters and honest discussion.

He could easily have one of these "men-hating, bedwench" black feminist on and actually have a debate that exposes his listeners to other ideas instead of it being of it being an echo chamber of his views only. That's how you demand more from your audience.

Through, I'm still :patrice: on his relationship with Sotomayor through.....

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i never got a chance to see the video, LOL

tariq is good for what he is, he's a notch above the NOI in terms of reaching brothers who are in a really bad way. if you are not desperately messed up then you already see his flaws and really dont need whatever it is he is selling. i have no use for his pseudo history or interest in melanin studies (while ironically seeming to ridicule darker skinned people)

i do like the fact that he preaches that black people should be focused on practical solutions instead of prayer and protesting, and i also respect the fact that he is aware of various propaganda efforts to further marginalize black people (knock out game, street harassment, etc.) but running game on black women is not going to help us at all.

he's not as bad as tommy, so i guess that's good. one thing you gotta give him is that he can adapt to any business opportunity. how many people could predict a formerly racially agnostic pick up artist would become a self styled black nationalist? and i have to say, the dude has a genuinely good sense of humor. he can crack a joke on his callers and write funny content for his crispy show that is about as good as most professional comics out here. :ehh:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets not forget that both Tariq and TBA were on Tommy's nuts and tuning in to his radio show while Tariq was ON RECORD stating don't let the feminists or anyone else call you misogynist for his criticism for black women...but they want to get on their collective high-horses after the supposed fallout between them.

Oh, btw, notice none of them hates Tommy for his criticisms towards black women...:sas2:

Sotomayor is a carbon copy closeted gay man who hates women, or he is a gay man who is trolling the shyt out of people,but the reason those two other fools fell out with him was because sotomayor called Tariq out, for not naming the jew when it came to the disgraceful slave trade in his documentary.

I find sotomayors disgraceful commentary about women of his own race, far worse than him making a fair criticism in my opinion of a documentary despite all his trolling. Tariq sank down to his level in a big way, with all that 'mr crispy' bullshyt. All three are clowns.