Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
LOL! Asians are racist as fukk, and treat blacks like shyt in every single continent. The weaves we web to stay sane. Get out of here!
Im not dating an asian male, im heterosexual.

Asia women have no power over black people and pretty much fall in line with the will of their husband.'

This sadly is not the case with the bedwench since she has to fall in line with her husband so if he hates black people, so does she, which leads to children that want to be cacs.

Another sad tidbit is that the women who date cacs, typically are motivated by self hatred whereas men that deal with asians are motivated by the quality of the womans character and have no aversion to dating black women, unlike the bedwench. :manny:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
:why:

Are you saying that any black man with a black wife that is lighter than him is color struck? :why:

His oldest daughter is Tariq's same color

Yall gotta get the fukk OUTTA here with this "not black enough" rhetoric when discussing Lightskinned people. Yall so quick to claim lightskinned peopl when they're historical figures but when they're modern yall want to play the "not black enough" bullshyt.

Light skinned people are black, shut the hell up now.

:sas2: @Drummage_EL you see this? I see y'all completely skipped over me saying it wouldn't matter how light his son and wife was if he didn't see crispy black as a way to insult a dark skin black person.

The fact that he saw that as a legitimate way to insult a black person reeks of being colorstruck.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Why is everything a pissing contest with you people?

Tariq preaches positive things for the black community, things other black people aren't talking about(but they should).

But all you guys are focused on is oneupsmanship, you're missing the damn point.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Seriously, he is an imbecile who makes shyt up. People can't think for themselves anymore.

If an imbecile preaches black empowerment, building black businesses and an economic base, black togetherness, and calling out white people for their racist BS, then we need more of these "imbeciles" as you put it.

See this is the point, nikkas would rather turn everything into a petty pissing contest instead of seeing the bigger picture. And you cac trolls obviously have a problem with Tariq calling out the BS you guys think you get away with, but it's actually more transparent than you think.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:sas2: @Drummage_EL you see this? I see y'all completely skipped over me saying it wouldn't matter how light his son and wife was if he didn't see crispy black as a way to insult a dark skin black person.

The fact that he saw that as a legitimate way to insult a black person reeks of being colorstruck.

Tommy sotomayor doesn't deserve respect, he is a c00n of the highest order. He could be called anything, and I wouldn't give a fukk. He's not "crispy" Cuz he's dark he's crispy Cuz he's a piece of shyt.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is mad old...yeah she was getting him. But Tariq is a self-made man who has no boss, can get any kind of woman he wants, and most importantly is looking out for black folks. He's putting in more work than 99% of these internet Negroes who bytch about him so I'm fine with him taking an L every once in a while.

:dwillhuh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
he says alotta stuff that aint true but the proof is in the pudding

He spoke on one of his shows that a racist doctor filled out that medical documents and put "negro" Tariq had an issue with that, so who knows if him or his lady filled it out. Idk man. It is what it it is :manny: