Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sotomayor is a carbon copy closeted gay man who hates women, or he is a gay man who is trolling the shyt out of people,but the reason those two other fools fell out with him was because sotomayor called Tariq out, for not naming the jew when it came to the disgraceful slave trade in his documentary.

I find sotomayors disgraceful commentary about women of his own race, far worse than him making a fair criticism in my opinion of a documentary despite all his trolling. Tariq sank down to his level in a big way, with all that 'mr crispy' bullshyt. All three are clowns.
But this here IS funny breh

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
This is old :upsetfavre:

Tarriq ain't perfect but he's one of the few giving examples of the system. Of course your situation may vary. It's harder for cacs to target the educated and successful but the lower class Imo is where tarriq shines alot. He breaks down alot of good stuff simple and not complex plus it's coming from a youthful looking dude rather than some old ass nikka with a bad perm.

I don't hate, he serves his purpose. He ain't perfect but what are you doing? Mentoring some poor kid in the hood? Lol

Stfu.

He's doing much, much more. I don't even hate let him eat. He won't always be right but most of the time his views assist us with the system we face. If you smarter than that, good for you, let those who need it eat and stop bytching.
Those are the prime victims because they now have a lot to lose. So most will go along to get along, thus masking their personal agenda and fears, to directly or indirectly undermine efforts/voices that attempts to address the economical and psychological effects of white supremacy

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He took the L here because the lady he was debating wasn't a feminist/bedwench. It's like his mind was made up about who she was and what she stood for before he listened to her. :scusthov: at dude's haters running in here to shyt on people who may agree with some things that he has said. Agreeing with things that a person says and being entertained by that person doesn't mean that your worship them. He lost this back n flesh bud dude is pretty sharp and he's pretty funny with it.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Dude seems to be colorstruck. His wife is a redbone, his son is very light, and that crispy shyt he started with Sotomayor. Other than that dude is alright, except for the Negro Bedwench stuff. He seems to focus on that a bit TOO MUCH.

Playing to the choir. Dude does more good than harm but yes that dude is color struck and yes he is EXTREMELY male identified at the expense of black women it would seem. He didn't have anything to say about Tommy when he was bashing black women only when he started talking about his work.

I'll never forget Tariq when listening to his show he failed to check this black dude who referred to white women as "snow bunnies" and black women as "black bytches." I swear the hate some black men have for black women is pathological.

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yall gotta get the fukk OUTTA here with this "not black enough" rhetoric when discussing Lightskinned people. Yall so quick to claim lightskinned peopl when they're historical figures but when they're modern yall want to play the "not black enough" bullshyt.

Light skinned people are black, shut the hell up now.

Its got nothing to do with his wife being light. He has made some suspect comments about black peoples "corduroy hair."

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't this the Pearl Jr. interview that was trolled together by that Ace Monkey dude? :camby:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

Pearl Jr Lost

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
If an imbecile preaches black empowerment, building black businesses and an economic base, black togetherness, and calling out white people for their racist BS, then we need more of these "imbeciles" as you put it.

See this is the point, nikkas would rather turn everything into a petty pissing contest instead of seeing the bigger picture. And you cac trolls obviously have a problem with Tariq calling out the BS you guys think you get away with, but it's actually more transparent than you think.

I tend to agree. White folks will ignore the warts and all of their heroes just to believe in a myth (Chris Kyle) but we like to pick apart other black people for anything. Its really just an excuse not to action anything with regards to black empowerment. The more faults we find the more reason we have to sit on our ass and do nothing.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been listening to Tariq for a bit, mostly because his show provides good laughs, but he does make some solid points on occasion. Can't really knock a dude for trying to instill Black empowerment and making brothers/sistas become more conscious and socially aware. Better than the alternative. His rhetoric is also not nearly as toxic and hate fueled as alot of these other media heads like Sotomayor or Limbaugh.etc

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Alot of these nikkas here are scared to even speak in front of a group of black people let alone debate where millions can be heard. Dude lost One debate 10 years and act as if it was a career ender. He done built a brand already and getting bigger every year. Who the fukk talking about Pearl Jr these days?

Is Pearl Jr the one who created that crazy Michael Jackson documentary trying to say he faked his death?