Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Why the Tariq haters pointing out flaws of Tariq like people thought he was perfect or something?:what:

All the complaints about him in this thread ain't nothing to even really complain about.:comeon:

Can somebody point out any black person that is speaking on black issues who has no flaws?:stopitslime:

Lol at you nikkas using a video that was over 10 years ago.:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You know when you start being truthful you won't have to perform so many twisted mental gymnastics.
What you want the truth to be and reality are two different things.

You cant even decide whether or not lupita is a bedwench without your entire thought process crumbling.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Playing to the choir. Dude does more good than harm but yes that dude is color struck and yes he is EXTREMELY male identified at the expense of black women it would seem. He didn't have anything to say about Tommy when he was bashing black women only when he started talking about his work.

I'll never forget Tariq when listening to his show he failed to check this black dude who referred to white women as "snow bunnies" and black women as "black bytches." I swear the hate some black men have for black women is pathological.
He mainly addresses white supremacy if you really listen.
He has a few platforms , and on the upstream, occasionally he gets off into funny shyt.

He does defend and promote black women a lot.. he does put in community organizing work with black women off the air
But in the spirit of hate, most black women and beta males seem to miss all that.

Him being male identified is a breath of fresh air from the 99% emasculated males who have shows and platforms and im more than grateful for his voice.

Don't confuse a man not "checking" every comment and every person you want checked as Him being pathological when in reality you putting that on him is pathological.

Hes not color stuck because he hasn't hyped up more light women than dark.... he pretty much loves all these hoes ... and sure he uses ******ish term to describe women, but that's irrelevant. And he had darker women before, his current black woman may be light but what do we want??? For him to abandon his kid and get with kenya morre so that he can prove his blackness???

Lol, well we already proven with a few threads , that wouldn't be good enough because you can't have a kenya Moore, you must have a lupita or you are

Colorstruck:dead::heh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why the Tariq haters pointing out flaws of Tariq like people thought he was perfect or something?:what:

All the complaints about him in this thread ain't nothing to even really complain about.:comeon:

Can somebody point out any black person that is speaking on black issues who has no flaws?:stopitslime:

Lol at you nikkas using a video that was over 10 years ago.:mjlol:
Bruh... in 15 years...

They will be using this same video:ohlawd:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Cant take this lip smacking nikka serious
I support the brother....

But yeah, this nikka needs to chill w the lip gloss n shyt. He'd be better w o it. nikka smackin n shyt talkinbout people being moist.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Its got nothing to do with his wife being light. He has made some suspect comments about black peoples "corduroy hair."

You clearly haven't seen the video of Tommy talking crazy about Francis Cress Welsing, or you wouldn't give a fukk what people say about this man. He is amongst the lowest form of scum our community has to offer.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You clearly haven't seen the video of Tommy talking crazy about Francis Cress Welsing, or you wouldn't give a fukk what people say about this man. He is amongst the lowest form of scum our community has to offer.

On the contrary, I have. I like Tariq more than I dislike him. He is an important contribution but sometimes he can be off. No big deal.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Hey, people can say what they want about the man.

But the dude has:

- done a podcast for years giving out free advice
- does a weekly live Ustream
- has complete three documentaries on black history that everyone else was just saying "yea someone should do that one day"
- dude is making the racism/white supremacy a real issue known to a younger audience who may not have even watched documentaries or wanted to tune into shows talking about racism/white supremacy

So, for all the dudes in here talking sh#t, why do you take such pleasure in this? I've never understood Joe Schmo talking bad about someone who went out and did something in the world. Even if they made some missteps along the way....they still have something to be remembered by. And Joe is still just Joe.....talking about what another man did while no one even knows who Joe is.

I'm not even just talking about Tariq. But I just find it funny when people hate on someone when they at least made a mark. :heh:

Peace

P.S. It sounds like some of the dudes in here called into his show and got clowned. N#ggas still hear that dial tone in their ear :mjlol: