Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
First time i ever really listened to Tariq live was last sunday, he cant really debate well and his understanding of black history is shaky imo, but young nikkas listen to him and hes encouraging pro blackness so I respect him for that.

I think its the playa sht tariq is on and the fact that others listen to him honestly.

I know nikkas/bytches in real life that hate dudes who are good with women and get money, and hate it even more when people look up to them.

So any chance they get they talk sht behind their backs and get excited whenever some fcked up happens to them.

Same thing is happening in here. Its a bytch ass mentality and i dont understand why some people think like that, but it is what it is.
Are your debating skills and history skills better then Tariqs. We should be listening to you instead then. :ohhh:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Dude seems to be colorstruck. His wife is a redbone, his son is very light, and that crispy shyt he started with Sotomayor. Other than that dude is alright, except for the Negro Bedwench stuff. He seems to focus on that a bit TOO MUCH.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
First time i ever really listened to Tariq live was last sunday, he cant really debate well and his understanding of black history is shaky imo, but young nikkas listen to him and hes encouraging pro blackness so I respect him for that.

I think its the playa sht tariq is on and the fact that others listen to him honestly.

I know nikkas/bytches in real life that hate dudes who are good with women and get money, and hate it even more when people look up to them.

So any chance they get they talk sht behind their backs and get excited whenever some fcked up happens to them.

Same thing is happening in here. Its a bytch ass mentality and i dont understand why some people think like that, but it is what it is.

They are a bunch of straight up suckaz that's why

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Dude seems to be colorstruck. His wife is a redbone, his son is very light, and that crispy shyt he started with Sotomayor. Other than that dude is alright, except for the Negro Bedwench stuff. He seems to focus on that a bit TOO MUCH.

:why:

Are you saying that any black man with a black wife that is lighter than him is color struck? :why:

Tariq has an older daughter that is his same complexion

Last edited:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Ive noticed that Tariq cuts people off sometimes but people gotta come prepared and to the point. He has flaws like anyone else. The good outweighs the bad so I dont understand why theres so much hate for him... maybe im misunderstanding something:manny:...

Any posters gonna call up and give him that work:sas1:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

Yall gotta get the fukk OUTTA here with this "not black enough" rhetoric when discussing Lightskinned people. Yall so quick to claim lightskinned peopl when they're historical figures but when they're modern yall want to play the "not black enough" bullshyt.

Light skinned people are black, shut the hell up now.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If i didnt have an asian wife, it would still be true. :manny:
Did I make a point to the truthfulness of your statement? No, I stated that you and many like you are hypocrites. You should really be berating yourself, but because you are a weakling you choose to berate others. You can't talk shyt about supposed "bedwenches", and then excuse yourself from criticism. By the way your son will never marry a black woman. That's just one of the many delusions you tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yall gotta get the fukk OUTTA here with this "not black enough" rhetoric when discussing Lightskinned people. Yall so quick to claim lightskinned peopl when they're historical figures but when they're modern yall want to play the "not black enough" bullshyt.

Light skinned people are black, shut the hell up now.
We have to accept the truth.

They dont love us anymore and want us to be their enemy so they can say see, seeeee

they hate us.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did I make a point to the truthfulness of your statement? No, I stated that you and many like you are a hypocrite. You should really be berating yourself, but because you are a weakling you choose to berate others. You cant talk shyt about supposed "bedwenches", and then excuse yourself from criticism. By the way your son will never marry a black woman. That's just one of the many delusions you tell yourself to make yourself feel better.
How can i be criticzed, im not dating a cac, Lupita is.

Asians arent cacs im sorry. Any non-white is better then dating a cac, im sorry.

As long as you acknowledge that im right, keep your emotions private

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How can i be criticzed, im not dating a cac, Lupita is.

Asians arent cacs im sorry. Any non-white is better then dating a cac, im sorry.

As long as you acknowledge that im right, keep your emotions private
LOL! Asians are racist as fukk, and treat blacks like shyt in every single continent. The weaves we web to stay sane. Get out of here!