Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Which one of you ass kissing low self-esteem having ass sheep flagged that video down??? :stopitslime: You dudes got a cult mentality I swear. :snoop:
What video? There's no video.:troll:

The video was posted less than 4 hours ago and it already got taken down. If she is a nobody, then why are Tariq and his fans so insecure that they obsessively monitor Youtube for videos where he comes off poorly and have them removed?
I don't see any video. Tariq Nasheed is undefeated in debate.:troll:

If you want to debate him, why don't you call his show?:troll:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This shyt is hilarious. Dudes talking like, "That was 10 years ago. :beli:"

Yet 4 HOURS later :laff: :laff: :laff:

The honorable Pharaoh Sheikh Tariq Nasheed al-Flex will not allow the mackish melanoid scrolls to be soiled by such slander, an obvious tool and pawn of white supremacy.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The Coli turns on Tariq in 2015? :ohhh:

Took long enough to bring yall back to reality. :stopitslime:

Man brought up some good points from time to time but the way yall worshipped him on here was nothing short of revolting :scust:

I had to throw him in the bushes after that "crispy" shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is this the one where he calls the girl a trick and a bytch while he was getting that work :heh:

I suspect the coli feminists, homos, simps and non-blacks will be enjoying this.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the pearl jr argument :russ:.. didn't Tariq say he and her were roleplaying?... or was he saying that avoid that L :mjlol:

Daps
Is this the one where he calls the girl a trick and a bytch while he was getting that work :heh:

I suspect the coli feminists, homos, simps and non-blacks will be enjoying this.

Yeah. And now the video has been flagged off. And this thread was made 5 hours ago. But that video has been on youtube for 3 months or more. Is Tariq browsing the coli and came across this thread & flagged that video down? Or did one of his dikk riding drones run & snitch to him?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. And now the video has been flagged off. And this thread was made 5 hours ago. But that video has been on youtube for 3 months or more. Is Tariq browsing the coli and came across this thread & flagged that video down? Or did one of his dikk riding drones run & snitch to him?
Someone probably hit him up on twitter like :umad: and he was like :camby: Work? I dont see any video of me getting that work.

This was a long time ago though. Im sure he went back to the lab and reinforced his skills.

Once he settled down with a black woman, switched his format to black issues and dropped the "negro bedwench" concept, he became teflon.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps

probably both