Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Well damn, ol girl gave Tariq that work :whew:

Tariq was all in his feelings, name calling, stuttering, contradicting himself, getting frustrated and kept trying to tell the lady that she didn't have a man :dead:

I fux with Tariq, but this nikka took an L with this one. He turned into tommy sotomayor:pachaha:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Lets not forget that both Tariq and TBA were on Tommy's nuts and tuning in to his radio show while Tariq was ON RECORD stating don't let the feminists or anyone else call you misogynist for his criticism for black women...but they want to get on their collective high-horses after the supposed fallout between them.

Oh, btw, notice none of them hates Tommy for his criticisms towards black women...:sas2:

Yeah, I haven't forgot. I thought Tariq and Tommy were going to be a two man power trip at one point. And this was when Sotomayor was at his peak with black women bashing. A lot of the struggle militants are pro black whatever gender they are, not really pro BLACK. Filter whatever knowledge and gems you can from these guys and trash the rest. I got put on to Tariq a bit before he became socially aware, when he would drop a dash of social commentary here and there, and it was mostly in relation to women or black women doing the bidding of white men. Him going full pro black was a bit of a surprise. Now some of his new fans don't know he was more famous for his "mack lessons."

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I noticed there is a real eagerness recently to "expose" Lord Jamar and Tariq. He must have cac00ns in they feelings.

Alot of these nikkas here are scared to even speak in front of a group of black people let alone debate where millions can be heard. Dude lost One debate 10 years and act as if it was a career ender. He done built a brand already and getting bigger every year. Who the fukk talking about Pearl Jr these days?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Breh says White Supremacy more than Tupac says Hennessy

Don't forget "what about black on black crime"...I swear that nikka says it every episode. I know that nikka be waking up out of a cold sweat talmbout some, "WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!!!" Peanut has to slap some sense into that nikka when he having them lucid white supremacy dreams. :mjlol:

I'm still in awe that ppl actually pay to hear this nikka pontificate. :mindblown: I wonder how much he charges for a lecture? Some of you coli militants are missing your calling, cuz I swear this shyt must pay good. Dude is forever taking a vacay somewhere and then coming back to humble brag about it..."Oh yea I puts pics up on my Instagram everybody, I just got back from Tahiti yall. Had to check in with the melanoids out there." :dwillhuh::ohhh::what::russ: