Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Is this old? Didn't listen, but Tariq is a regular man like everyone else, are dudes that Beta Made where they look at other men as being untouchable perfect specimens?

exactly Tariq isn't some dude on a pedestal as far as I'm concerned. He's a dude that has an ability & uses it. I just appreciate his outreach for enlightening other black people

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Also I got nothing against Tariq, I support the dude and what he's doing, but I noticed he has a lot of sap fans, who even he sons when they call in.

Dudes really calling another man thats barely older than them for girl advice?
:what:
Father your sons breh. I look at Tariq as being my peer, not someone who is God Like. It's one thing if you're a kid or college aged, but we supposed to be building with other cats, very rarely do I see other dudes who aren't big in the black community build with Tariq, its usually a lame asking advice or a c00n/feminist trying to go at his neck.

Daps
Also I got nothing against Tariq, I support the dude and what he's doing, but I noticed he has a lot of sap fans, who even he sons when they call in.

Dudes really calling another man thats barely older than them for girl advice?
:what:
Father your sons breh. I look at Tariq as being my peer, not someone who is God Like. It's one thing if you're a kid or college aged, but we supposed to be building with other cats, very rarely do I see other dudes who aren't big in the black community build with Tariq, its usually a lame asking advice or a c00n/feminist trying to go at his neck.

I've watched several of Tariq's unstream episodes. And I've noticed that he's rude & disrespectful towards his listeners on his show.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I've watched several of Tariq's unstream episodes. And I've noticed that he's rude & disrespectful towards his listeners on his show.

Depends, for example I get he has a "flow" he likes to keep on the show, simply there are callers who lack the ability to articulate their points, like IDK if you ever listened to the KnowTheLedge podcast but dudes will call in just rambling about stuff, and the host keep them on, when those type a dudes call Tariq he gets them out the paint. My thing is don't call up a broadcast if you dont have what you want to say ready. The only thing I find funny about Tariq is when he will say "I want so and so to call" and he will hang up on everyone else that calls but when a chick calls he keeps them on and a lot of em dont even have anything important to say.

Me personally I don't watch Tariqs Ustreams to learn anything, I simply enjoy listening to it in the back ground when I`m doing other stuff. Like I said I support that the man is about business, and what he is doing with the Hidden Colors stuff.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is old :upsetfavre:

Tarriq ain't perfect but he's one of the few giving examples of the system. Of course your situation may vary. It's harder for cacs to target the educated and successful but the lower class Imo is where tarriq shines alot. He breaks down alot of good stuff simple and not complex plus it's coming from a youthful looking dude rather than some old ass nikka with a bad perm.

I don't hate, he serves his purpose. He ain't perfect but what are you doing? Mentoring some poor kid in the hood? Lol

Stfu.

He's doing much, much more. I don't even hate let him eat. He won't always be right but most of the time his views assist us with the system we face. If you smarter than that, good for you, let those who need it eat and stop bytching.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Tariq is NOT a good debater :comeon: he's like so many other radio/podcast hosts that cut people's mic off the moment they start to make a point.

EDIT: I just pressed play and damn, no wonder he got exposed! Dude is on somebody else's show so he's not in control. It's just like I said :sas1:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
This is mad old...yeah she was getting him. But Tariq is a self-made man who has no boss, can get any kind of woman he wants, and most importantly is looking out for black folks. He's putting in more work than 99% of these internet Negroes who bytch about him so I'm fine with him taking an L every once in a while.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I listen to Tariq just like I listen to Corey Holcomb, Bill Burr, Patrice O'Neal, Zo Williams, Haterazzi etc. They all say a lot of shyt I agree with 80% of the time. I don't agree with everything but atleast they're open minded. And they create dialog and ask questions that people usually over look or ignore. They usually cut thru all the media hype and bull shyt. I respect that a hell of a lot because its not a lot of black people doing that.

Tariq does annoy me with the white supremacy hennessey lol. I like the c00n train song and crispy stuff. The only thing I don't agree with is him calling people c00ns for mention black on black crime. Shyts been happening so long we've just adapted to it brehs? I'm not saying ignore white hennessey but I'd say we need to worry about everything that happens to us blacks even when it's coming from our own.

I think he gives grey advice. Just enough to keep u listening. He cool and all but he's rude to the callers. . Shyt is hilarious fukkery though.

Just saying It's cool to listen to these dudes but ya be getting all militant defending dude and all. Fighting his fights for him. Just take what u want from it. Gain a little knowledge be entertained and keep it pushing brehs. At the end of the day when he shuts his show off he's doing that same shyt we doing. Living life.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wait, did this dumb motherfukker really say that black women have always been free to do whatever they want in America?

:what: :dahell: :dead: :mindblown: :deadmanny:

That is truly one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard in my life. I can't believe so many people on this site take this fukking assclown seriously.

I listened to the first several minutes of this unfortunately. Ol girl was destroying him and he kept responding with childish ad hominem attacks like "I don't believe you have a man."

Daps
Tariq is NOT a good debater :comeon: he's like so many other radio/podcast hosts that cut people's mic off the moment they start to make a point.

EDIT: I just pressed play and damn, no wonder he got exposed! Dude is on somebody else's show so he's not in control. It's just like I said :sas1:

In another thread I pointed out exactly what you said. I asked why is it that whenever somebody wants to debate Tariq they always have to debate him on his ustream show? Is it so that he can have an advantage over his opponent and won't get smashed? Judging by this debate I would say that that's exactly why he chooses to only debate people on his ustream show.