Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
this is like 10 years old

Let these c00ns have their platform. Its a bytch to be a uncle tom in 2015. They done allowed their PAWGs and their white peers to castrate their dignity so they need their platform here to vent on Tariq, Lord Tariq or whomever here that calls out that sambo shyt

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Why do people put this dude on a pedestal? Dude is a PUA turned wannabe black intellectual.
You must be a Beta. Tariq King Flex Nasheed fights against WHITE SUPREMACY. He has done more for the Black community than you ever will, CAC. Or c00n. Whichever applies.

Why don't you call his show and debate white supremacy? It's because you're all in your feelings. Buy Hidden Colors on DVD and support our leader and his MOVEMENT.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And where is she in 2015? Go ahead and tell me whatsup

The video was posted less than 4 hours ago and it already got taken down. If she is a nobody, then why are Tariq and his fans so insecure that they obsessively monitor Youtube for videos where he comes off poorly and have them removed?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lets not forget that both Tariq and TBA were on Tommy's nuts and tuning in to his radio show while Tariq was ON RECORD stating don't let the feminists or anyone else call you misogynist for his criticism for black women...but they want to get on their collective high-horses after the supposed fallout between them.

Oh, btw, notice none of them hates Tommy for his criticisms towards black women...:sas2:

Its funny how people magically forget this. Especially for TBA. Lets be real Tommy was the one who actually called out TBA FIRST repeat FIRST and was due to TBA dissing a African female caller on his show. Not only that, but people forget that Tommy showed TBA actually dissing that African girls features and her African name. Yet we forgot about that. Trust me I hate Tommy and I've been blocked from his channels a bunch of times for going ham at him. But his beef with TBA was legit. And all I'm saying is that we have to look at some of these "pro-black" leaders cautiously. I'm just glad TBA put out a good film. We didn't see one from Tommy.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't matter if it's 20 years old. Your lord & savior Tariq still got his ass handed to him by a woman!
:mjpls:i know it can be incredulous when they get out the kitchen and string together a few words

• Dap
Reactions: 85

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The video was posted less than 4 hours ago and it already got taken down. If she is a nobody, then why are Tariq and his fans so insecure that they obsessively monitor Youtube for videos where he comes off poorly and have them removed?

This shyt is hilarious. Dudes talking like, "That was 10 years ago. :beli:"

Yet 4 HOURS later :laff: :laff: :laff: