Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
All the gay rights posters dappin the hell out that post.

Where is payroll now. Sounds like a hater here. A broke one.

:dwillhuh:
:mjlol:

Are you crazy my nikka, what is the real reason to defend Tariq Nasheed?Doesn´t matter where Payroll is , at least he is still getting his money and Pimpin, something Tariq dreams to be.The nikka has a custom Pimp cup but ain´t pimped on na bytch.

Tariq is the hater,the nikka has been broadcasting from his basement for the past 11 years, not even the Cosby show went on that long and they have been syndicated. lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are you crazy my nikka, what is the real reason to defend Tariq Nasheed?Doesn´t matter where Payroll is , at least he is still getting his money and Pimpin, something Tariq dreams to be.The nikka has a custom Pimp cup but ain´t pimped on na bytch.

Tariq is the hater,the nikka has been broadcasting from his basement for the past 11 years, not even the Cosby show went on that long and they have been syndicated. lol
So we support the pimp

Not the family man making money selling knowledge.

You sound retarded.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So we support the pimp

You sound retarded.

Tariq is not a family man, nor is he selling knowledge. It's even debatable if he's making that much money, considering he hasn't stopped broadcasting from his basement and doesn't have an established company or office.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
LOL I'm wondering who did Tariq personally upset in here recently?

This reminds me of a picture I saw on FB with Umar Johnson who took a picture with a chick who looked maybe latina/arab and some folk were mad quick to jump on some "See!!! See!! I just KNEW he was a fraud!! I bet that's his wife, he don't like black women!!!" I mean, really?

Fair enough, if you just don't like a dude then say it and keep it moving. But I just see him as a regular cat who is putting out a lot of good information that is teaching young black people and educating their minds about history and economics and moving them to action....what more do y'all want? For him to cure AIDS and cancer?

It's like that saying, some people will see you walk on water and say it's because you can't swim.

SMH.

I'm wondering what Tariq did that's so damn special for these dudes that they can't afford to laugh at his expense. It seems like any other celebrity is fair game, but the moment you have a chuckle with this cat, brehs'll go hard like

"You bytch ass nikkas didn't grow up with a father :pacspit: you're not even nikkas, you're white :scust: buncha white ass, fatherless cacs that can't get p*ssy sent by the white suprmacist to hate on Tariq da gawd."

Where the hell is all the pent up anger coming from? I don't ever respond cuz I just come to threads like this to put my bid in for the shyts and giggles :lolbron: but at the same time I can't help but wonder... :why:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
So we support the pimp

You sound retarded.

Doesn´t Tariq always talk about Pimpin´,Hoeing, and Macking in his show?Plus how did his following become mini-popular,he went around talking about being a Mack and speaking on the pimp game when he had no knowledge of it. And Payroll is not the only Pimp that has roasted Tariq, other pimps have called him out being a sucka.He used to be part of online group called the MackPack like Payroll said but it went sour.

Tariq is not family man, he has just knocked up his new Baby Mama, now he is going with the bytch steady. So now he likes to show off some broad,which is strange having a fixation over this average yellow bone.The dude even called his light skin broad a Puerto Rican look a like one time.lol That nikka is not selling knowledge,his whole business is based on selling false info to losers who can´t get any. Thats why he has been sticking in his basement 11 years on Ustream.

I am very worried if you look up to this cat,you might as well look up to youtube twerker,because Tariq is youtube male whore without the twerking.Don´t tell me your feelings are hurt?!

All you dudes that pay attention to this Tariq dude doing free webcam modeling every sunday have problems.

Easter_Island_Vlog_Part_3_Tariq_Nasheed_195087534_thumbnail.jpg

tariq-nasheed-profile.png

haha, this cat is a bit of fruitcake to me.:russ:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tariq is not a family man, nor is he selling knowledge. It's even debatable if he's making that much money, considering he hasn't stopped broadcasting from his basement and doesn't have an established company or office.
He touches on pimping very little in his podcasters. More so, developing better social skills, something alot of men need.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm wondering what Tariq did that's so damn special for these dudes that they can't afford to laugh at his expense. It seems like any other celebrity is fair game, but the moment you have a chuckle with this cat, brehs'll go hard like

"You bytch ass nikkas didn't grow up with a father :pacspit: you're not even nikkas, you're white :scust: buncha white ass, fatherless cacs that can't get p*ssy sent by the white suprmacist to hate on Tariq da gawd."

Where the hell is all the pent up anger coming from? I don't ever respond cuz I just come to threads like this to put my bid in for the shyts and giggles :lolbron: but at the same time I can't help but wonder... :why:
Cacs furious they cant cause division. :mjlol:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
He touches on pimping very little in his podcasters. More so, developing better social skills, something alot of men need.

This is his pimp cup , the nikka looks like he tries to make himself an expert on flexin his Ps to me lol.

444917.jpg

Daps
Tariq made a career out of preaching to black people that the white man is keeping us down. But meanwhile, this history pimp is living in a white suburban community, taking trips around the world, and smashing non-black women. :mjlol:

Black Americans are suckers for that pro-black hustle.