Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I never really listened to him but the one time I did, if he disagreed with you he just hung up the phone so there would be no point for anyone on the coli to call and say anything because he controls the air
Sounds like you already have an excuse to be shook. I guess it's easier to speak here then to actually use your voice to tell a man your issues with his format.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you already have an excuse to be shook. I guess it's easier to speak here to actually use your voice to tell a man your issues with his format.

Shook of a talk show host?..on the internet c'mon man stop:cape: you sound silly, what is he going to do to a caller shoot them? I told you I listened to it last week and not going back to listen to that show the only good part was the guest he had on there..i am not a supporter.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Y'all will spend hours in this thread but wouldn't dare call his show to say a peep.

Broad tactics

:banderas:
Eff calling tariq, im waiting for the cats in this thread to start a kickstarter so they can creat their own movies to give black people the truth.

I really want to know if the cats in here were raised by their fathers, if they were i want them to tell their fathers i personally said they are hoe made and raised hoe maid children. What man puts this must energy in disliking someone? If i dont rock with someone or something i keep it moving. For Tariq to be such a sham and non factor these cats sure do feel passionate about him but wont utter a damn word about a white supremacist.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shook of a talk show host..on the internet c'mon man stop:cape: you sound silly, what is he going to do to a caller shoot them? I told you I listened to it last week and not going back to listen to that show the only good part was the guest he had on there..i am not a supporter
It's just a common thread a lot of you haters have. You'll tell everyone in the world why another man isn't shyt but when directed to tell that man what you said you got an excuse.

That's something a broad would do

:manny:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just a common thread a lot of you haters have. You'll tell everyone in the world why another man isn't shyt but when directed to tell that man what you said you got an excuse.

That's something a broad would do

:manny:

Oh so if a man disagrees with him it makes them a hater? you sound like the broad you are calling people..what kind of logic is that? please explain

As a matter a fact, you do the same thing he does when people disagreed with him..called them names...thats the real professional thing to do..such a intelligent way to have convos

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh so if a man disagrees with him it makes them a hater? you sound like the broad you are calling people..what kind of logic is that? please explain

As a matter a fact, you do the same thing he does when people disagreed with him..called them names...thats the real professional thing to do..such a intelligent way to have convos

I disagree with a ton of stuff Tariq does, yet we have 10 pages of you grtting wet at any slander that comes tariqs way. When is your documentary come out to save black folks?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Eff calling tariq, im waiting for the cats in this thread to start a kickstarter so they can creat their own movies to give black people the truth.

I really want to know if the cats in here were raised by their fathers, if they were i want them to tell their fathers i personally said they are hoe made and raised hoe maid children. What man puts this must energy in disliking someone? If i dont rock with someone or something i keep it moving. For Tariq to be such a sham and non factor these cats sure do feel passionate about him but wont utter a damn word about a white supremacist.
These clowns are Broke keyboard philosophers and most philosophers in general can tell you ever reason why something doesn't work while giving zero alternatives.

If any of us became millionaires they'd be the first in line to try to fukk up your business out of jealousy.

See @observe

They are really guys who never had the drive to successfully hustle and get paid on their own so they're reduced to introverted intellectual masturbation in front of others and hate on anyone who's getting money or attention that they feel knows less then they do. These guys are non black and or homosexual/passionate about gay rights.

I don't know what motivates them because you never see them talking about black issues unless it's in the context of telling others why someone they respect is stupid.

Some of these cats tried to do podcasts for the coli, and no one gave a shyt about their thoughts :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Disagreeing and what you're doing are two different things. It's hard for you to see it because you are what you are.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree with a ton of stuff Tariq does, yet we have 10 pages of you grtting wet at any slander that comes tariqs way. When is your documentary come out to save black folks?

10 pages of me posting? and I started posting on page 15 and I just checked your posting and you been posting since page 1!:what::camby: GTFOH