Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
People on the coli will compare Tariq to Malcolm X and then get all bent out of shape when people accuse them of putting Tariq on a pedestal. :stopitslime:

I've been reading your posts and I still don't get it. Tariq said some off brand shyt. Has a history of rapping about booty and pimpin. As a black woman he has thrown us under the bus too many times but I'm not going to ignore his rather convincing and thoughtful deconstruction of racial politics and white supremacy. In that area he doesn't have much competition. Call him a broken clock but you can't ignore his diagnosis of how it has affected the black body politic.

Malcolm x was an even more morally troubling figure than tariq and that's something MANY of his contemporary both black and white detractors used against him but dammit you couldn't front on his appraisal of white racism and the state of negroe people in America.

The parallels are apt. Don't act people like you didn't exist 60-70 years ago saying the same shyt about Malcolm X. Tariq will never be a great figure like Malcolm. Times are different. We need to move away from persona politics and move into a different phase of activism.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What they are saying is Tariq needs white backers in order to support him. I think Tariq like many people understand his people and know not to put himself out there but instead puts out his ideas. So what if he mentions white supremacy all the time. White people practice white supremacy more than he mentions it yet we manage to ignore their manifestations of it enough to love them want to date them want to follow them want to kill die for them.

There are very fewcac that support Tariq. Whites don't care for black nationals or their screeds as black nationalists often make points which undermine and disparage whites. I actually know of prominent white supremacists and self haters that do get flagrant white support; they are very different to Tariq. The fact you would even make a parallel between Tariq and a cac supremacist shows how confused you really are. To whit, some men do not see white women as necessarily a true manifestation of cac supremacy because women are powerless whelps. Men are the enforcers of society's law.

I've been reading your posts and I still don't get it. Tariq said some off brand shyt. Has a history of rapping about booty and pimpin. As a black woman he has thrown us under the bus too many times but I'm not going to ignore his rather convincing and thoughtful deconstruction of racial politics and white supremacy. In that area he doesn't have much competition. Call him a broken clock but you can't ignore his diagnosis of how it has affected the black body politic.

Booty and pimping is just a different term for the game and womanizing. All men engage in this frivolousness and there are non-black PUAs everywhere. Tariq's black PUA talk is a breath of fresh air to a heavily non-black PUA scene. That aside, Tariq's other salient black points shouldn't be mitigated or ignored because he talks about picking up women.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's like we are in an abusive relationship. Tariq telling us our man ain't shyt but we more mad at him than the dude who stay whoopin on us. Instead we focus on his past. It's deflection. we don't have to leave that abusive relationship. I'm the first to say tariq said mad anti Bw shyt but when it comes to racial politics he is spot on.

Such as?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
There are very fewcac that support Tariq. Whites don't care for black nationals or their screeds as black nationalists often make points which undermine and disparage whites. I actually know of prominent white supremacists and self haters that do get flagrant white support; they are very different to Tariq. The fact you would even make a parallel between Tariq and a cac supremacist shows how confused you really are. To whit, some men do not see white women as necessarily a true manifestation of cac supremacy because women are powerless whelps. Men are the enforcers of society's law.

Booty and pimping is just a different term for the game and womanizing. All men engage in this frivolousness and there are non-black PUAs everywhere. Tariq's black PUA talk is a breath of fresh air to a heavily non-black PUA scene. That aside, Tariq's other salient black points shouldn't be mitigated or ignored because he talks about picking up women.

You're first paragraph is confusing.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well accusing all and sundry of being bed wenches. Allowing his callers to use degrading language against black women. Saying when he went to Ohio or something those black would could never been victims of street harassment because they was looking tore back.

:duck:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To those bashing Tariq, why dont you put out your own content instead of spending your time talking about how much you hate him? If Tariq is so bad why dont you do better than him? in the black community its always the ones who arent doing anything highly crticsl of people.

Hell at least Malcolm X was part of a movement and doing his own work when he crticized MLK, many of you folks on here dont do anything but rant on the Coli and go to your sucky jobs daily.

If something is so trash dont watch it. i think Scandal is garbage but i dont spend all my time bashing its viewiers or find joy in hearing bad news about it.

scared ass blacks, always critical of someone but dont even have a pot to piss in.
fukk tariq :ehh:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Tariq went from being a failed dancer to a failed rapper (named K Flex) to a moderately successful PUA artists to a fake pro black artists in LA.He has lied about being from streets and being a mack. If Tariq has nothing else to do but make Podcasts and Ustream videos for the past 11 years,why would he not switch his theme to Pro Blackness from Mack Lessons,this pro'black shyt is what a lot of brothas and sisters do on youtube and Ustream.Yall don´t even know he jacked the whole Ustream getdown from e'playas like Creole GQ back in the day.

His film Hidden Colors is just to capatalize off regurgitated ghetto mythology of Moors and Hebrew Israelites. The film has good information but its the oldest trick in the book to mix the truth with a lie, but its more full on lies than half truths. Blacks are unfortunately misinformed about a lot and even that movie is not going to teach everything any way.People ain´t speaking on his other movie The Eugenicist which is a complete flop.so he has to stick to this kind of movie for films.Tariq is your modern day Creflo Dollar.

In the pimp circle Tariq is considered a joke.

What put the nail in the coffin , is when I saw Tariq Nasheed being a c00n for Michael Moore in one of his documentaries.

Tariq admitted he has never been pimp yet he gets in a stage act on film and puts on a costume to play himself like a sucka.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq went from being a failed dancer to a failed rapper (named K Flex) to a moderately successful PUA artists to a fake pro black artists in LA.He has lied about being from streets and being a mack. If Tariq has nothing else to do but make Podcasts and Ustream videos for the past 11 years,why would he not switch his theme to Pro Blackness from Mack Lessons,this pro'black shyt is what a lot of brothas and sisters do on youtube and Ustream.Yall don´t even know he jacked the whole Ustream getdown from e'playas like Creole GQ back in the day.

His film Hidden Colors is just to capatalize off regurgitated ghetto mythology of Moors and Hebrew Israelites. The film has good information but its the oldest trick in the book to mix the truth with a lie, but its more full on lies than half truths. Blacks are unfortunately misinformed about a lot and even that movie is not going to teach everything any way.People ain´t speaking on his other movie The Eugenicist which is a complete flop.so he has to stick to this kind of movie for films.Tariq is your modern day Creflo Dollar.

What put the nail in the coffin , is when I saw Tariq Nasheed being a c00n for Michael Moore in one of his documentaries.

Tariq admitted he has never been pimp yet he gets in a stage act on film and puts on a costume to play himself like a sucka.

:mindblown: This just verified that everything I said about this fraud was true, I had to turn it off I didnt know it was this bad, I just thought his pro black shows are garbage and he is trying to make a name for his self with all this brained washed supporters..I give it to him he is a hustler, his first 2 dreams failed so he jumped on to the next...he is pimpin alright..pimpin supporters to buy his documentaries and subscribe to his shows to make them $$$$:youngsabo:

Last edited:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:mjpls:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
LOL I'm wondering who did Tariq personally upset in here recently?

This reminds me of a picture I saw on FB with Umar Johnson who took a picture with a chick who looked maybe latina/arab and some folk were mad quick to jump on some "See!!! See!! I just KNEW he was a fraud!! I bet that's his wife, he don't like black women!!!" I mean, really?

Fair enough, if you just don't like a dude then say it and keep it moving. But I just see him as a regular cat who is putting out a lot of good information that is teaching young black people and educating their minds about history and economics and moving them to action....what more do y'all want? For him to cure AIDS and cancer?

It's like that saying, some people will see you walk on water and say it's because you can't swim.

SMH.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Depends, for example I get he has a "flow" he likes to keep on the show, simply there are callers who lack the ability to articulate their points, like IDK if you ever listened to the KnowTheLedge podcast but dudes will call in just rambling about stuff, and the host keep them on, when those type a dudes call Tariq he gets them out the paint. My thing is don't call up a broadcast if you dont have what you want to say ready. The only thing I find funny about Tariq is when he will say "I want so and so to call" and he will hang up on everyone else that calls but when a chick calls he keeps them on and a lot of em dont even have anything important to say.

Me personally I don't watch Tariqs Ustreams to learn anything, I simply enjoy listening to it in the back ground when I`m doing other stuff. Like I said I support that the man is about business, and what he is doing with the Hidden Colors stuff.

Knowtheledge is the most disorganized bad quality wannabe smart nikka nonsense ever. I cant listen to all the stuttering, dead air and "Indeed's after about 1/2 hr. they have decent info but the delivery is TERRIBLE!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all will spend hours in this thread but wouldn't dare call his show to say a peep.

Broad tactics

:banderas:

I never really listened to him but the one time I did, if he disagreed with you he just hung up the phone so there would be no point for anyone on the coli to call and say anything because he controls the air

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: This just verified that everything I said about this fraud was true, I had to turn it off I didnt know it was this bad, I just thought his pro black shows are garbage and he is trying to make a name for his self with all this brained washed supporters..I give it to him he is a hustler, his first 2 dreams failed so he jumped on to the next...he is pimpin alright..pimpin supporters to buy his documentaries and subscribe to his shows to make them $$$$:youngsabo:

All the gay rights posters dappin the hell out that post.

Where is payroll now. Sounds like a hater here. A broke one.

:dwillhuh:
:mjlol: