Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Daps
link? :heh:

i've heard this mentioned once and he kinda brushed it off as jokes

This video was put together by Tommy Sotomayor. And yeah, we know Tommy's a sambo. But this video still has the audio of Tariq threating to beat her.

Edit: This video below was not made by Tommy Sotomayor. This video was actually made by a different person on youtube.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wow, someone with human flaws...when does that ever happen?!

Not that there's any comparison by a long shot, but people talked shyt about Marcus Garvey all day long back then. Anyone who comes with a pro black agenda is going to get ridiculed/nitpicked no matter what they do, so all this to me is just some same ole, same ole. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This video was put together by Tommy Sotomayor. And yeah, we know Tommy's a sambo. But this video still has the audio of Tariq threating to beat her.

:snoop:

so basically got all this shyt from someone much worse than tariq :aicmon: i aint clicking that shyt, once you watch a sotomayor vid, dozens more pop up into your recommendation feed

Daps
:snoop:

so basically got all this shyt from someone much worse than tariq :aicmon: i aint clicking that shyt, once you watch a sotomayor vid, dozens more pop up into your recommendation feed

What are you talking about??? That debate video wasn't uploaded by Tommy. It was uploaded by Pearl Jr if I'm correct. Tommy took a piece from that debate and placed it into his video

Edit: That video was actually put together by a different youtuber. That video was not made by Tommy Sotomayor.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Whats funny is the people in this thread arent doing a damn thing to combat white supremacy. How about you guys do all this exposing against White supremeacist "activist", oh i forgot you are all agents.

Low key someone should pop off a tiny chat with all the folks in here, time to get these agents out the paint.

Daps
This thread, and many many others, just shows that the coli militants ain't noting but a bunch of paranoid trash talking internet thugs. If you don't like what they like then you must be a white troll or an agent that's out to destroy the black community. :comeon:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
In this case I think the haters are painting the picture of a messiah or idol in tariq instead of just a man that brothas respect and force men to argue points that aren't true. Haters dint even want you to respect someone's work while spewing nothing but bullshyt on thecoli.

There is something very annoying about a man who tells you how you feel while being completely unreasonable to the truth. I don't like these type of people

O tariq like god to you nikkas

Nah in just respect his work :ld:

Nah you on his dikk always listening to his shyt. nikka is a fukkin fraud. A realn man gets the research on his own and does this and that and the third.

Ok I get that but I like listening to the podcasts too. :ld:

Youre an idiot.

:mindblown:

We are programmed to hate each other and in this respect tariq is right, we do see each other in the eyes of white supremacy. We can be shown clear instances or racism and bigotry yet give it's perpetrators the benefit of the doubt but put black people through a fine tooth comb. The ONLY reason we gave Obama a chance is because of his white patronage. Even then Hillary Clinton had to blow it with us to even consider him.

What they are saying is Tariq needs white backers in order to support him. I think Tariq like many people understand his people and know not to put himself out there but instead puts out his ideas. So what if he mentions white supremacy all the time. White people practice white supremacy more than he mentions it yet we manage to ignore their manifestations of it enough to love them want to date them want to follow them want to kill die for them.

It's like we are in an abusive relationship. Tariq telling us our man ain't shyt but we more mad at him than the dude who stay whoopin on us. Instead we focus on his past. It's deflection. we don't have to leave that abusive relationship. I'm the first to say tariq said mad anti Bw shyt but when it comes to racial politics he is spot on.

Imma see tariq in London In March. Imma get in his ass for dissing Sistas that live south of Adams blvd but I'm giving him props for the game.

Last edited:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This thread, and many many others, just shows that the coli militants ain't noting but a bunch of paranoid trash talking internet thugs. If you don't like what they like then you must be a white troll or an agent that's out to destroy the black community. :comeon:

Just skimmed through this thread but the way you come across from your posts is kind of suspect

Daps
People on the coli will compare Tariq to Malcolm X and then get all bent out of shape when people accuse them of putting Tariq on a pedestal. :stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We are programmed to hate each other and in this respect tariq is right, we do see each other in the eyes of white supremacy. We can be shown clear instances or racism and bigotry yet give it's perpetrators the benefit of the doubt but put black people through a fine tooth comb. The ONLY reason we gave Obama a chance is because of his white patronage. Even then Hillary Clinton had to blow it with us to even consider him.

What they are saying is Tariq needs white backers in order to support him. I think Tariq like many people understand his people and know not to put himself out there but instead of ideas. So what if he mentions why supremacy all the time. White people practice white supremacy more than he mentions it yet we manage to ignore their manifestations of it enough to love them want to date them want to follow them what to kill die for them.

It's like we are in an abusive relationship. Tariq telling us our man ain't shyt but we more mad at him than the dude who stay whoopin on us. Instead we focus on his past. It's deselection we don't have to leave that abusive relationship. I'm the first yo say tariq said mad anti Bw shyt but when it comes to racial politics he is spot on.

Imma see tariq in London In March. Imma get in his ass for dissing Sistas that live south of Adams blvd but I'm giving him props for the game.
:whoo: :salute:

Where you pullin all this fire from. :ohhh:
Youre one of the most level headed posters on this site.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
People on the coli will compare Tariq to Malcolm X and then get all bent out of shape when people accuse them of putting Tariq on a pedestal. :stopitslime:

I think the point they are making is EVERYONE has a past.

If you're going to nitpick at the messengers personal flaws you'll miss out on the message.

take whats of value to you and keep it moving.