Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know every black person in the world?
I know Black people don't use terms like Afrocentric Propaganda. That's almost an exclusive white racist term to discredit Black achievements.

That's a white code word to criticize Black history without having to be specific about what is actually inaccurate.

Daps
I know Black people don't use terms like Afrocentric Propaganda. That's almost an exclusive white racist term to discredit Black achievements.

That's a white code word to criticize Black history without having to be specific about what is actually inaccurate.

White racist white racist white racist! <------ That's basically what your post is.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If people voicing opinions means that had terrible parenting, your intelligence is terrible.

People are comparing him to activists because he is doing activist things, and have so called activists followers, Today is the computer age, people in the 60's didnt have access to this so he is using the cheapest most effective outlet to reach his follows, the internet smart guy.:snoop:

An opinion and going out your way to slander someone is two diff things.

An a opinion is "i dont like tariq"
12 pages of people trying to "expose" someone isnt an opinion.

And all because you consider tariq and activist doesnt mean he is. Tariq isnt out saving lives, he gives his opinions on things and people who agree with him enjoy listening whenever he speaks. You are trying to make him something more than he is, were Migos Activist when they dropped Versace? Black folks want all these damn titles instead of just doing something because they want to and feel its right.

tariq has never claimed to be an activist so why are you forcing the title on him? If he has followers who call themselves that, then thats another story and that isnt Tariqs problem

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you are right. There is no way you could be white because you have a picture of an african person in your profile so that proves you are real black.
:russ: just no way.

Maybe you should switch the avatar to a dark skinned black woman.

That'll get um on your side

:mjlol:

Daps
you are right. There is no way you could be white because you have a picture of an african person in your profile so that proves you are real black.

You got a picture of a damn CRACKER as your profile picture. :what: And you're accusing me of being white??? :what:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
If you nikkas aren't white trolls, this shyt is more than sad if you're actually black men.

Actually it's sad if you aren't white. I'll break it down for you too.

You came in and off rip labeled Tariq a fool. For what reason?

Going deeper...

You labeling him a fool and attempting to minimize and discredit his work...serves WHAT purpose?

Don't skip this question and redirect to something else?

Why do you feel inclined to tear that brother down? Did he do anything to you? Is he promoting poison to kill the black community? What harm is he committing which deserves him being torn down?

Have you heard the oft used "Crabs in a bucket" phrase? If you don't have any valid reasons for the questions asked, it's what you and plenty of black people are guilty of!

Black people, can't fight white supremacy, we have too many c00ns, bedwenches, cowards, and haters.

I rock with Flex, don't think he's perfect, but I have no reason to tear him down because he does no harm. It's that simple.

***Now watch all the people redirect and say everything but an answer to any question. Which defaults to either, "I'm a cac", "I'm just a hater", "Or I'm a c00n".***