Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tariq says some things I agree with and some I don't, I never saw him as some kind of authority, never knew people did :manny:

Exactly, im like if you dont rock with cat keep it moving. i dont like beyonce but i dont go out my way trying to prove she is a fraud or whatever. These Tariq haters should spend this energy putting oht their own content or attacking white supremacy. People want to say Tariq is putting out Afrocentric propaganda, but they arent putting out any documentieries on history.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_mdts1i0rX21qfr6udo8_500.gif

ed209+opps.gif

Tariq nasheed defense force deactivated

tumblr_moabzrH0BQ1r3z34no1_500.gif

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed and others like him are idiots. You can listen to him and tell he's a foolish negro who just regurgitates the collective consensus of other wanna be pseudo black intellectuals. he's a fraud.

Nasheed is a clown, its funny how these young "internet activists" follow him, I give him credit for getting up and making efforts to do something pro black, but thats it, his messages are not that great, he speaks on stuff that are obvious, and the puppets follow and imitate him.

Real revolutionist who have died for the cause would be shaking there head in disgust they way he approaches things How can he call another man who is out for the same cause "ashy lips" etc etc like he did to Sotomayer, call our women derogatory names and curse his followers, and call fellow black people nikkas etc. REAL people like Stokley Carmichael would shake their heads in disappointment over this arrogant fool, who in a sense is actually indirectly hurting the culture, young folks supporting him youtube real activists and you will see what power is, not a fool that sits infront of the computer calling every black woman bedwench, and any athlete or person that speaks against black ignorance c00ns, or c00n training. We will see where he sits in history, he is a joke.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
For Tariq to be a fraud like you guys claim he would have to claim a title and be proven to not be of the title he claims. Tariq has never claimed to be a leader and rejects the title leader, he is a human putting out content that aligns with what he believes, so what factual evidence do you all have to say he is a fraud? you weak scared negros will suffer the same demise as the c00n to the hands of white supremacy.

If you dont rock with someone then dont follow their moves, but if you are trying to discredit someone you must be able to show what you are doing to give you the authority to even be able to discredit someone. You Sista Girl Tuesday c00ns have nothing to show for yourselfs but daps you get on the coli.

once again, i dont hold Tariq as some high and mighty human, i see him as no difference than a cat i would meet at a barber shop, who am I do try to slander the dude?

One thing I like about tariq is he ain't ran off with nobody money @TommySotomayor

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Someone pop off a go fund me so these clowns can shoot their own documentary, i promise ill donate so you all can bring truth to the black community and finally defeat white supremacy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nasheed is a clown, its funny how these young "internet activists" follow him, I give him credit for getting up and making efforts to do something pro black, but thats it, his messages are not that great, he speaks on stuff that are obvious, and the puppets follow and imitate him.

Real revolutionist who have died for the cause would be shaking there head in disgust they way he approaches things How can he call another man who is out for the same cause "ashy lips" etc etc like he did to Sotomayer, call our women derogatory names and curse his followers, and call fellow black people nikkas etc. REAL people like Stokley Carmichael would shake their heads in disappointment over this arrogant fool, who in a sense is actually indirectly hurting the culture, young folks supporting him youtube real activists and you will see what power is, not a fool that sits infront of the computer calling every black woman bedwench, and any athlete or person that speaks against black ignorance c00ns, or c00n training. We will see where he sits in history, he is a joke.

Why are you comparing Tariq to a revolutionary and historical actsvist? When has he claim to be any of that? Once again what is with blacks trying to put everyone who does something on a pedestal so they can worship or crucify them? What Tariq is doing is no different than if you recorded a youtube video stating your opinions on something. This goes to his haters and people who worship him. christ you guys must have had terrible parents.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What is hard to follow about my statements in this thread? I dont understand your logic. The c00ns in this thread are individuals who care so much about someone they dislike. If you dont like tariq then dont follow or listen to him. When you go out your way to try to slander someone/claim your exposing someone you look like a clown. I said if what is Tariq is doing is so wrong, why dont people complaininng put out their own Content with what they feel is valid and useful.
you don't understand my logic cause your not trying to so let's keep it real instead of lying. Your definition of c00n isn't the definition but you want to obviously make a new one so go ahead and keep trying to make it something its not. That shyt weakens it IMO just to use as a random diss. Most people said they listen to dude so that's why you seeming crazy my dude. I haven't read every page but I definitely saw a lot of cats say they listened to dude even if they disagreed with things he said. With that being the case you can speak on stuff you don't like about that person with people like you trying to silence anybody that isn't saying dude is the truth 1000%. I don't think people went out if their way to slander or discredit dude its stuff people been saying and a clip that was readily available on YouTube. That's not going out of their way unless I missed something's and if I did my bad.

I can agree that they should put out their own content if they think they can do better. I say this about a lot of things so you'll get no disagreement from me on that.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

To add black need to stop looking for this Christ like messiah. I mean we had dudes in here running interference for Che. We need to stop looking for this idol and rally around a code that isn't attached to any particular non Christ like human being but around tried and tests principles of black empowerment. I said before blacks don't need to reinvent the wheel. There are enough examples of plans (not people) that we can rally around that have proven to work.

These the same dudes who get called nikka everyday but can find loads of white people to love inspite of it all. They ready to quarter a black man though.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you comparing Tariq to a revolutionary and historical actsvist? When has he claim to be any of that? Once again what is with blacks trying to put everyone who does something on a pedestal so they can worship or crucify them? What Tariq is doing is no different than if you recorded a youtube video stating your opinions on something. This goes to his haters and people who worship him. christ you guys must have had terrible parents.

If people voicing opinions means that had terrible parenting, your intelligence is terrible.

People are comparing him to activists because he is doing activist things, and have so called activists followers, Today is the computer age, people in the 60's didnt have access to this so he is using the cheapest most effective outlet to reach his follows, the internet smart guy.:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To add black need to stop looking for this Christ like messiah. I mean we had dudes in here running interference for Che. We need to stop looking for this idol and rally around a code that isn't attached to any particular non Christ like human being but around tried and tests principles of black empowerment. I said before blacks don't need to reinvent the wheel. There are enough examples of plans (not people) that we can rally around that have proven to work.

These the same dudes who get called nikka everyday but can find loads of white people to love inspite of it all. They ready to quarter a black man though.
In this case I think the haters are painting the picture of a messiah or idol in tariq instead of just a man that brothas respect and force men to argue points that aren't true. Haters dint even want you to respect someone's work while spewing nothing but bullshyt on thecoli.

There is something very annoying about a man who tells you how you feel while being completely unreasonable to the truth. I don't like these type of people

O tariq like god to you nikkas

Nah in just respect his work :ld:

Nah you on his dikk always listening to his shyt. nikka is a fukkin fraud. A realn man gets the research on his own and does this and that and the third.

Ok I get that but I like listening to the podcasts too. :ld:

Youre an idiot.

:mindblown: