Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You sound like a dikkrider. I just came back from doing something and you're the one on a hip hop forum riding another mans nuts telling me to step my game up?

only on the coli...

by the way...how many young black men in the streets do you really think are going to give a damn about hidden colors or anything else, unless someone physically fosters a relationship with them first to lead them?

it's internet nikkas like you who have all day to research online and go through hundreds of youtube lectures that are the problem. you get second and third and wisdom from the computer and do nothing physically in your own communities. anyone can sit behind a mic and a cam and take callers, talk shyt and throw in some nation building rhetoric.
So the 2 kids you tutored in Brooklyn you feel is a greater accomplishment then hidden colors? :mjlol:

Hidden colors rings more bells in the streets then your tutoring and has inspired a generation to look into their own history. I'm sorry it's the facts. You just aren't grinding hard enough.

I taught brazillian jiujitsu to 5 brothas in inglewood. Wow I'm doing it bigger then you and I'm on Tariq's heels.

:mjlol: what a clown you are

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
For Tariq to be a fraud like you guys claim he would have to claim a title and be proven to not be of the title he claims. Tariq has never claimed to be a leader and rejects the title leader, he is a human putting out content that aligns with what he believes, so what factual evidence do you all have to say he is a fraud? you weak scared negros will suffer the same demise as the c00n to the hands of white supremacy.

If you dont rock with someone then dont follow their moves, but if you are trying to discredit someone you must be able to show what you are doing to give you the authority to even be able to discredit someone. You Sista Girl Tuesday c00ns have nothing to show for yourselfs but daps you get on the coli.

once again, i dont hold Tariq as some high and mighty human, i see him as no difference than a cat i would meet at a barber shop, who am I do try to slander the dude?
I think you should name names cause most dudes even in this thread said something similar to what you said in bold. Otherwise you sounding real chick like calling folks c00n for no reason outside of they don't like dude. I don't think c00n means you dislike or talk about what you think a person does wrong unless the meaning just changed.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So the 2 kids you tutored in Brooklyn you feel is a greater accomplishment then hidden colors? :mjlol:

Hidden colors rings more bells in the streets then your tutoring. I'm sorry it's the facts. You just aren't grinding hard enough.

:mjlol:

#someblacklivesmattermorethanothers

-coli nikkas

Daps
So the few controversial bits of info in hidden colors has turned you off to the fact the series is largely true.

I'm sorry but it's obvious you're not black but probably a cac or some brand of homosexual

Agree with me, or else you're actually white. <-------- That's what you coli members always resort to saying.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

#someblacklivesmattermorethanothers

-coli nikkas
Well essentially that's what you believe when you disrespect the accomplishments of tariq nasheed. Your 2 bruhs you tutor mean more then the millions touched by those hidden colors.

Instead of saying hey it's great what he's doing we should all share our gifts you come in to hate just so you can shed light on tutoring two people. :mjlol:

A common clown.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well essentially that's what you believe when you disrespect the accomplishments of tariq nasheed. Your 2 bruhs you tutor mean more then the millions touched by those hidden colors.

Instead of saying hey it's great what he's doing we should all share our gifts you come in to hate just so you can shed light on tutoring two people. :mjlol:

A common clown.

nikka please.....just go back to whatever you were doing before you read my post. you can have this debate. you've already exposed yourself as an idiot.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka please.....just go back to whatever you were doing before you read my post. you can have this debate. you've already exposed yourself as an idiot.
I see you just want attention by talking shyt about a figure whos accomplishments you're jealous of.

Hidden colors ain't shyt hs a fraud.

What did you do? :ld:

I tutored two kids at the library

O yea yea? nikka I helped 5 of my cousins with their home work.

Sit down you bozo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think you should name names cause most dudes even in this thread said something similar to what you said in bold. Otherwise you sounding real chick like calling folks c00n for no reason outside of they don't like dude. I don't think c00n means you dislike or talk about what you think a person does wrong unless the meaning just changed.

What is hard to follow about my statements in this thread? I dont understand your logic. The c00ns in this thread are individuals who care so much about someone they dislike. If you dont like tariq then dont follow or listen to him. When you go out your way to try to slander someone/claim your exposing someone you look like a clown. I said if what is Tariq is doing is so wrong, why dont people complaininng put out their own Content with what they feel is valid and useful.