Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I tend to agree. White folks will ignore the warts and all of their heroes just to believe in a myth (Chris Kyle) but we like to pick apart other black people for anything. Its really just an excuse not to action anything with regards to black empowerment. The more faults we find the more reason we have to sit on our ass and do nothing.
giphy.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
For Tariq to be a fraud like you guys claim he would have to claim a title and be proven to not be of the title he claims. Tariq has never claimed to be a leader and rejects the title leader, he is a human putting out content that aligns with what he believes, so what factual evidence do you all have to say he is a fraud? you weak scared negros will suffer the same demise as the c00n to the hands of white supremacy.

If you dont rock with someone then dont follow their moves, but if you are trying to discredit someone you must be able to show what you are doing to give you the authority to even be able to discredit someone. You Sista Girl Tuesday c00ns have nothing to show for yourselfs but daps you get on the coli.

once again, i dont hold Tariq as some high and mighty human, i see him as no difference than a cat i would meet at a barber shop, who am I do try to slander the dude?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i just came back from tutoring 2 young black boys at the brooklyn public library....the fukk did you do today?

Tariq is doing more than that, he is tutoring hundreds of thousands of blacks world wide on group economics. Do you want a pat on the back, for posting that you did something with no tangible proof?

I just opened a call center that employes hundreds of blacks.
:troll:
See i can play the pissing contest game too, i can say i've done this and that but wheres the proof? At least we can see the proof is in the globally whether you like him or not Tariq is doing something

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
King flex tutored millions with hidden colors. Step your game up.

Your accomplishments are inferior to Tariq's

You sound like a dikkrider. I just came back from doing something and you're the one on a hip hop forum riding another mans nuts telling me to step my game up?

only on the coli...

by the way...how many young black men in the streets do you really think are going to give a damn about hidden colors or anything else, unless someone physically fosters a relationship with them first to lead them?

it's internet nikkas like you who have all day to research online and go through hundreds of youtube lectures that are the problem. you get second and third and wisdom from the computer and do nothing physically in your own communities. anyone can sit behind a mic and a cam and take callers, talk shyt and throw in some nation building rhetoric.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He tutored millions of black folks with some Afrocentric propaganda. :mjlol:
So the few controversial bits of info in hidden colors has turned you off to the fact the series is largely true.

I'm sorry but it's obvious you're not black but probably a cac or some brand of homosexual

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tariq is doing more than that, he is tutoring hundreds of thousands of blacks world wide on group economics. Do you want a pat on the back, for posting that you did something with no tangible proof?

I just opened a call center that employes hundreds of blacks.
:troll:
See i can play the pissing contest game too, i can say i've done this and that but wheres the proof? At least we can see the proof is in the globally whether you like him or not Tariq is doing something

I don't give a fukk what you think. Tangible proof? for tutoring 2 black boys? get the fukk out of here. You sound dumb as fukk.