Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To those bashing Tariq, why dont you put out your own content instead of spending your time talking about how much you hate him? If Tariq is so bad why dont you do better than him? in the black community its always the ones who arent doing anything highly crticsl of people.

Hell at least Malcolm X was part of a movement and doing his own work when he crticized MLK, many of you folks on here dont do anything but rant on the Coli and go to your sucky jobs daily.

If something is so trash dont watch it. i think Scandal is garbage but i dont spend all my time bashing its viewiers or find joy in hearing bad news about it.

scared ass blacks, always critical of someone but dont even have a pot to piss in.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:So no one commenting on King Flex taking down the video? Not very mackish.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
She look Black to me... :russ:

l.jpg

l.jpg

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
She look Black to me... :russ:

l.jpg

l.jpg

cac00ns just reaching at this point. I dont follow dude, i dont listen to his podcasts, and ive watched like 20 minutes of one his movies. The pure fact that he seems to unnerve them so much is gonna make me look dude up and see why.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread has seriously turned into a lipstick alley ,nitpicking,gossip circle.

" Giiiiirl he ain't married,he's single". When grown azz men are reduced to gossiping about if some dude is single or married, it's time to step back and take a look in the mirror.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread has seriously turned into a lipstick alley ,nitpicking,gossip circle.

" Giiiiirl he ain't married,he's single". When grown azz men are reduced to gossiping about if some dude is single or married, it's time to step back and take a look in the mirror.
@marcuz :sas1:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tariq Nasheed and others like him are idiots. You can listen to him and tell he's a foolish negro who just regurgitates the collective consensus of other wanna be pseudo black intellectuals. he's a fraud.
But you will never make a show to give black people what they really need if he's the problem.

What does that make you?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To those bashing Tariq, why dont you put out your own content instead of spending your time talking about how much you hate him? If Tariq is so bad why dont you do better than him? in the black community its always the ones who arent doing anything highly crticsl of people.

Hell at least Malcolm X was part of a movement and doing his own work when he crticized MLK, many of you folks on here dont do anything but rant on the Coli and go to your sucky jobs daily.

If something is so trash dont watch it. i think Scandal is garbage but i dont spend all my time bashing its viewiers or find joy in hearing bad news about it.

scared ass blacks, always critical of someone but dont even have a pot to piss in.
Cowards that don't love black people they just like feeling superior to another black person