Tariq Nasheed has perverted the ADOS movement to the point that his idiot followers are worshipping Trump.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:

This is rich coming from you. I’ve lost count of how many times you have negged me and called me and other posters “tethers”.

When did you stop using the term FBA?

Finally "Seeing the light" as an adult is quite a self indictment..he should stick to his guns like Wacka flocka and quit flip flopping.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
No the fukk he's not, he's a boer, they'll be the first to tell you they come from dutch colonizers

My ancestors are from various parts of West Africa, and their history starts in America

he was born in South Africa in the 70s came to America to go to college in the 90s became a American citizen thereafter, which technically makes him an African-American,

which is every proof that we need to abolish that term and leave it for people who it applies too

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
ADOS opened the door for someone like Tariq to come thru when they started going after African and Caribbean folks and sucking up to the racist white supremacist power structure. You reap what you sow.

Some of us were here when the shift happened.

Some of us remember when everyone was calling it AADOS, before they dropped “African” and started with the bullshyt.
:sas2:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Imagine this being the reason you follow another man’s every word. What a fakkit :mjlol:

It's wild ain't it?

he was born in South Africa in the 70s came to America to go to college in the 90s became a American citizen thereafter, which technically makes him an African-American,

which is every proof that we need to abolish that term and leave it for people who it applies too

That's a stretch. What water fountain would he be drinking from if he magically came to the states in 1950?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Somebody start tagging me when OP makes these :comeon: ass threads

@Voice of Reason your half steppin ass can never decide where you stand. One minute you're stumping for "FBA" and using the stupid acronym, the next you're shytting on Tariq. And don't even get me started on Tone or Yvette. I will take that shyt Layer By Layer
e2HxbJc.gif

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

Ain't no technically, racist cacs, rednecks, all those fakkits were saying the exact same thing trying to insult us

He's just a european who was birthed outside of europe, you wouldn't call him Chinese American if he was a cac born in Hong Kong

We have a richer and longer heritage than those b*stards, it's OUR term and we shouldn't play along with their bullshyt

I NEVER thought i'd see a Black person parrot that

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It's wild ain't it?

That's a stretch. What water fountain would he be drinking from if he magically came to the states in 1950?

you just can’t use a hypothetical going back to the 1950s because the term African-American was originated in the 1980s via Jesse Jackson

Ain't no technically, racist cacs, rednecks, all those fakkits were saying the exact same thing trying to insult us

He's just a european who was birthed outside of europe, you wouldn't call him Chinese American if he was a cac born in Hong Kong

We have a richer and longer heritage than those b*stards, it's OUR term and we shouldn't play along with their bullshyt

I NEVER thought i'd see a Black person parrot that

yes, it’s technicality … because the definition means ….. “exact meaning of something”
So you can take the highest paid female actress, Charlize Theron - she was born in South Africa and became an American citizen years later is also considered technically an African-American

this is why the term African-American is extremely problematic … in which going forward we need to change it up and go with terms that completely identify us by lineage , where no other groups can hop in or cosplay us

at the end of the day, I don’t completely blame Jesse Jackson whom brought the word to prominence during the 80s.
But I will say adopting the term African-American has really hurt and damaged us

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Be against white supremacist but for it at the same time

make it make sense
Dude hasn't been the same when the feds showed up to his house

sad really most his followers where women so much ain't gonna get done anyway with his stuff they just gonna blindly follow.

Last edited: