Tariq Nasheed has perverted the ADOS movement to the point that his idiot followers are worshipping Trump.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No the problem is you weak ass nikkas thought we was playing.

Until the Democrats earn our vote after 60 years of blind faith and nothing in return, its fukk em and everybody that love em.

Trump ‘24
The democrats will continue to eat and be merry

You will be the one that will suffer.

Daps
No lower human being than a black entertainer.

They dont build anything
Their entire platform is a "step n fetch" routine in order to put food on the table
Often times poorly educated and highly ignorant
Being entertainer, they often possess narcissist delusions of grandeur and greater self importance than they actually are.

Yet they are elevated in this country, really on purpose as Mr. Malcolm X expounded on
:why::mjpls:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tariq really turned the movement into ignorant Black folks simping for White supremacist Trump:wow:

That video is disgusting:francis:

:gucci:

This is rich coming from you. I’ve lost count of how many times you have negged me and called me and other posters “tethers”.

When did you stop using the term FBA?

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

This was always the logical conclusion the ADOS movement was going to end at

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We get it Tariq is a piece of shyt charlatan grifter. We have enough hate threads shouldn't be giving him attention.
Haters cried about him, so they made a thread specifically for him, merged all the threads into it, yet they STILL make daily hate threads and spam the board with them. Ole Fatal Attraction ass nikkas:mjlol: