Tariq Nasheed has perverted the ADOS movement to the point that his idiot followers are worshipping Trump.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It was always African-American when I was a kid, with a hyphen, and I still see no issue with that; ados "movement" my ass

Cocksuckers who never learned their own history and have no sense of pride dikk ride that grifter faggœt and use that name

:what:

Elon Musk is an African-American

that term needs to be removed from American descendants of slaves, foundational black American, Freedmen

and only should be used by the people who it applies to

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Love how y'all staffers cant help but show its party over your people no matter what.

Enjoy your butter biscuits and chicken tenders.
:mjlol: im anti trump, all day, every day.

I dont think you can call that a political party though :mjpls:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
:what:

Elon Musk is an African-American

that term needs to be removed from American descendants of slaves, foundational black American, Freedmen

and only should be used by the people who it applies to
No the fukk he's not, he's a boer, they'll be the first to tell you they come from dutch colonizers

My ancestors are from various parts of West Africa, and their history starts in America

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tariq had nothing to do with ADOS.

He created FBA to undermine ADOS and profit for himself. Heis a saboteur and has always been a hustler first
He made ADOS hot and trend, as he has an audience and charisma, unlike Y&T. He only created FBA and cut ties after they dissed him and voluntarily became pawns for the DNC and Byron Allen.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He made ADOS hot and trend, as he has an audience and charisma, unlike Y&T. He only created FBA and cut ties after they dissed him and voluntarily became pawns for the DNC and Byron Allen.
No he didnt. ADOS was gaining momentum without him, and they didnt fallout until towards the end of 2019, after tone and yvette held the ADOS conference. He was already using the term FBA in early 2019.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No he didnt. ADOS was gaining momentum without him, and they didnt fallout until towards the end of 2019, after tone and yvette held the ADOS conference. He was already using the term FBA in early 2019.
They have negative charisma. He spread their group a lot online. Now that nobody else fukks with them, where are they now? Yvette still in Mom and Dad's basement?:sas2: