Tariq Nasheed debates "black conservative" RC Maxwell linked w/ Alt Right, Cernovich & Baked Alaska

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
never heard of this nasally c00ntastic dude before, Tariq needs to be careful giving these dudes a platform :francis:

tariq is taking a page out of tucker carlson's playbook and getting extreme examples of a certain belief system to easily dismantle them

but tariq killed this nikka and I commend him for keeping his cool for hearing this c00n-jigger say that eric garner died because he wasn't obeying the police :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
never heard of this nasally c00ntastic dude before, Tariq needs to be careful giving these dudes a platform :francis:

tariq is taking a page out of tucker carlson's playbook and getting extreme examples of a certain belief system to easily dismantle them

but tariq killed this nikka and I commend him for keeping his cool for hearing this c00n-jigger say that eric garner died because he wasn't obeying the police
:pacspit:
this is all that matters.

They were quick to promote this c00n and Tariq blasted him back to earth.

Cernovich and Baked Alaska took an L for even allowing this.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this is all that matters.

They were quick to promote this c00n and Tariq blasted him back to earth.

Cernovich and Baked Alaska took an L for even allowing this.

i've never heard of any of these people, i'm about to do my homework though.

and i thought this was baked alaska :pachaha:

1383254816256.jpeg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've realized Tariq kills it when theres no format and the convo can just trail on.

He struggles when you're doing 5-7 minute sprints on cable.

Dude is a monster in the right arena :banderas:
He gets a grove and he goes for the kill. This R.C. guy is a terrible debater but he's a good speaker. He was all over the place. Clearly a c00n but that's already known.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He gets a grove and he goes for the kill. This R.C. guy is a terrible debater but he's a good speaker. He was all over the place. Clearly a c00n but that's already known.
Tariq had this dude from jump :dead:

That race realism and white genocide talk had him skating.... :wow:

Tariq even knew this dude was getting paid by white supremacists :wow:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
shut the hell up

:mjlol: I'm saying though it is modern day culture wars featuring autistic people. Technology in the form of social media got all the former passengers on the short bus networking. Look at Charlottesville, all those folks had that weird socially stunted look about them. The racists got to em first and finessed what little mental faculties video games couldn't.. Its the same with Tariq stand from a Black perspective. They're all heterosexual versions of the breh from Revenge of the Nerds.