Tariq Nasheed- Breaking Boundaries: The Olympic Erasure of Black Creators

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
More disingenuous than anything from Tariq, because since did he all of a sudden care about break dancing. To add nikkas pretty much erased break dancing from the culture and let others have it, but because Tariq mentions it, nikkas wanna jump on a bandwagon. DISINGENUOUS
Now look at everybody that dapped this
One is a passport bro
One is from Canada
One is using Kyle Barker as a SN, the irony
One ran his narrow ass in here to uplift other cultures to make it seem like the stamp of approval is them taking the culture and somehow making it “better”
The other two ain’t worth mentioning
Don’t dap me again bytch nikkas
I know who you are:mjgrin:
If Tariq is disingenuous and divisive
You muthafukkas ain’t no better
Anytime a black American says something
Watch how the undercover my brotha my brotha, we all the same, flat blackness bytch nikkas come out the woodwork like your chump ass
It’s always the same goofies
I will die on this hill
This forum is not problack
This forum is filled with infiltrators of the “culture”
This forum is very anti black american
This forum is filled with digital blackface bytches
If you really for the people
Watch how muthafukkas get gassed and talk about black americans
It’s always the same enclave of posters reading from the same script
The irony in everything you hoe cake nikkas write is ridiculous:dead:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
More disingenuous than anything from Tariq, because since did he all of a sudden care about break dancing. To add nikkas pretty much erased break dancing from the culture and let others have it, but because Tariq mentions it, nikkas wanna jump on a bandwagon. DISINGENUOUS
It wasn't just breakdancing. People like Busta Rhymes was saying Jamaicans gave Black Americans our whole culture. Fat Joe and other Ricans were running around saying they created hiphop overall 50/50. Yall act like this was coming out of nowhere from Black Americans.

And the response isn't a bunch of shyt Tariq made up, Tariq went and got the creators to speak on it. And certain posters on here have shown all kinds of evidence backin up Black Americans 100% claim to hiphop. Even the first Rican breakers clearly stated they got it from Black people.

I still can't believe there is any debate at this point.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
One is a passport bro
One is from Canada
One ran his narrow ass in here to uplift other cultures to make it seem like the stamp of approval is them taking the culture and somehow making it “better”
Watch how the undercover my brotha my brotha, we all the same, flat blackness bytch nikkas come out the woodwork like your chump ass
I will die on this hill

The reason I never responded to you is because you lied and exaggerated and said that I "uplifted other cultures" when I spoke a fact that you just didn't want to accept. You ignored the reality that FBAs stopped breaking on a major level like that and others took it and ran with it. You disrespected me for pointing out that fact but that's just you doing a deflection because you never gave a counter. All you did was insult me. You couldn't do a counter because there is none. Now you are insulting someone else because they said the same thing I said and you still have no counter just more insults. Both of your responses to the facts were insults and no counter. Again it's because you can't counter the facts so you deflect with insults.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Tariq Nasheed has a whole rap album he released in the 90's. Y'all are projecting your apathy towards the culture onto him because you don't like that he talked shyt about black immigrants.

The fact that he managed to get all those names on his hip hop documentary should tell you he's a hip hop nerd and waaaay more tapped in than the average or even above average consumer.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Exactly. These people are becoming pathetic letting that man steer their thoughts and harness the power of their rage.

Tariq goes home to his white mother after stirring his minions into a militant frenzy. 😂
And I bet you consider Drake and Obama as fully black :russ:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
he's a hip hop nerd and waaaay more tapped in than the average or even above average consumer.
:duck:

Don't defend a man who said Kool Herc created hip hop in 2018 when there was a whole documentary in 2011called Founding Fathers that debunked that Kool Herc stuff 7 years prior. Tariq saying that in 2018 confirms he didn't do research on the history till a few years ago.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
One is a passport bro
One is from Canada
I will die on this hill

You just realizing this?

With all the Pawg threads posted her daily?

To keep it a buck I really doubt they're will be hardly any full FBA people running around 200 or 300 yeas from now the best you'll get is some confused Drake looking nigggas here and there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I fw Tariq but he could've spoke on this years ago when breakdancing was announced as an olympic event.
I didn't know Breakdancing was an Olympic event but then again I didn't care.

Don't remember anyone mentioning this. Break dancing has been bushed by Black people since the 90's