Tariq Nasheed- Breaking Boundaries: The Olympic Erasure of Black Creators

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Are you B.D.U.B.? Because that's the producer on those songs. Your YouTube page isn't lit. You don't even have 500 subs and you been doing ya thing for over 10 years. :mjlol:

You are a struggling artist with no followers. Your podcast was a dud and got no views that's why you abandoned it. Your name isn't popping in North Carolina homie.
Your a struggling poster with no followers. Whats the difference between us except we both talking about my shyt cuz you have nothing to show for your life.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Your a struggling poster with no followers. Whats the difference between us except we both talking about my shyt cuz you ain['t got shyt worth mentioning.

:russ:

So that is you.

Awww man you was selling that producer bio like you were Pete Rock and DJ Premiers understudy. You're nobody. LOL. And I seen your face. You look innocent.

I'm not gonna lie tho. That podcast is just sad. Video views that don't even have 2 digits. :mjlol:

You shoulda kept that info to yourself because your peoples look dusty and fukked up in the game.

And I don't post on The Coli like you. I lurk for 2 to 3 years and pop out on occasion. I'll be going back to lurking soon for another 2 or 3 years while the coli will continue to be your social life. I'm gonna leave you alone tho because I kinda feel bad for you. But I still stand on you not giving a fuk about break dancing till you came in this thread. And you confirmed it by derailing the topic to post your non factor producer bio that turned out to be unintentional comedy.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:russ:

So that is you.

Awww man you was selling that producer bio like you were Pete Rock and DJ Premiers understudy. You're nobody. LOL. And I seen your face. You look innocent.

I'm not gonna lie tho. That podcast is just sad. Video views that don't even have 2 digits. :mjlol:

You shoulda kept that info to yourself because your peoples look dusty and fukked up in the game.

And I don't post on The Coli like you. I lurk for 2 to 3 years and pop out on occasion. I'll be going back to lurking soon for another 2 or 3 years while the coli will continue to be your social life. I'm gonna leave you alone tho because I kinda feel bad for you. But I still stand on you not giving a fuk about break dancing till you came in this thread. And you confirmed it by derailing the topic to post your non factor producer bio that turned out to be unintentional comedy.
My failures are better than your accomplishments, what can I say? :yeshrug:

Nikka so mad I ain't make it he writing paragraphs :mjlol:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I’m trying to understand how pointing black erasure from black culture is being divisive? :jbhmm:
More disingenuous than anything from Tariq, because since did he all of a sudden care about break dancing. To add nikkas pretty much erased break dancing from the culture and let others have it, but because Tariq mentions it, nikkas wanna jump on a bandwagon. DISINGENUOUS

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m trying to understand how pointing black erasure from black culture is being divisive? :jbhmm:

But 'Black division' is his whole platform and business model..separating and delineating of Black people to leave so called Ados isolated from the rest of Black humanity is his goal.
So of course people will expect whatever he says to be divisive. :manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You could say the same about Country Music or even the Blues.

The topic is a far point but you got to admit we bush some of the best elements of our own culture.

We dropped Break danicing and embraced twerking.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who erased Black people from break dancing?

People naturally moved on as they do and others stayed stuck on that shyt when it was old...emulating it. And it popped again. now people are making up some scenario and it's embarrassing

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
More disingenuous than anything from Tariq, because since did he all of a sudden care about break dancing. To add nikkas pretty much erased break dancing from the culture and let others have it, but because Tariq mentions it, nikkas wanna jump on a bandwagon. DISINGENUOUS
Exactly. These people are becoming pathetic letting that man steer their thoughts and harness the power of their rage.

Tariq goes home to his white mother after stirring his minions into a militant frenzy. 😂

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
These are the my brotha my brotha posters you think are intellectual or really for black people :russ:
Look how quick this bytch was to talk down on black people and their significance to the the real culture
Only to uplift others
fukkin fakkit couldn’t wait to pull them coffins out his neck:dead:
@Plankton ain't black.

He's some mentally deranged Dominican fakkit.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These are the my brotha my brotha posters you think are intellectual or really for black people :russ:
Look how quick this bytch was to talk down on black people and their significance to the the real culture
Only to uplift others
fukkin fakkit couldn’t wait to pull them coffins out his neck:dead:
He's not talking down. You must hate reality. He just gave a chronology of events.