Tariq Just Needs to Say he MAGA Now

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s keep it real. It’s not about what he’s saying being untimely. It’s about the fact you don’t like what he’s saying. I get if you were really have distain for Trump and don’t want him to be president then vote for Kamala. But don’t be delusional about what she is. She is neoliberal corporate slave, And I’m being nice when I say this.

The truth is that neoliberals and the Democratic Party have been anti-Black for years. The “Liberal” Bill Clinton supporting prosecutor that railroaded the Central Park five from New York City is an example of this. They have also been anti-working class, and anti-black male, but that’s not a priority for a lot of people.

This may sound crazy to you, but there have been worse presidents for Black people than Trump. Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton we’re actually way worse for black people than Trump ever was.

Republicans have been “pro working class” and black people though? Lol

I get people who are disillusioned by politics but the idea Trump is somehow gonna give out reparations or is for black people and the working class is some of the dumbest sh1t I’ve ever heard

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we should get on Trump about his Central Park 5 ad. All the while yall told us to ignore Joe Bidens Crime Bill and Kamalas indifference and support of black men staying locked up for minor offenses:mjlol:

Which do you actually think was worse? Which did the most damage to black people? Yall dont seem to think people doing decades for crack possession,is as bad as doing decades for "wildin" in the park.,although they were innocent of the rape. Id say its in fact worst due to how many were affected. 5 verses millions? You do the math.

Tariq is pointing out the hypocrisy. And the fact they can drag the Central Park 5 out about a ad from decades ago. Like majority of white folks werent with Trump at the time. Democrats only proving they remember all of these discriminatory actions. Saw the vitriol amd racism in real time. Yet dont want to address what they specefically have as an agenda for black people. Bringing up what Trump did and said about 5 young men. Rather than addressing what you havent done for millions of black people who vote for you? Or offering tangibles to address what this country has historically done to millions of black people. Nah,lets just stick with the 5,theyve been paid already:whoa:

How long do you think Trump will have to wait into his presidency to give out reparations?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Telling facts is siding with Maga??

We being played by the democrats for being dumb and not getting anything for our votes.

Republicans are actively trying to sabotage us.

It’s disgraceful what politics are right now.
Useless facts.

This lady isn’t running for office nor is she on the team of any of these politicians. She’s a random citizen making donations to campaigns. And it’s even like she’s some super donor contributing 10s of thousands of dollars.

Donald Trump is actually running for President. The two are not comparable in the context of elections and politics.

So what is the end game here?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
maxresdefault.jpg

nikka in 2 years will be in Africa talking with Africa warlords like joseph kony spitting bullshyt

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Which is funny because he used to bash Trump left and right a couple of years back, calling out his idiocy daily :mjlol:
He did. I vividly remember that time period, during Trump's first campaign. Even going so far as to say he was gonna leave the country if Trump won. Talked about his white supremacist policies and actions during his presidency. And then, when he lost the election to Biden, he did a broadcast talking about the Democrats "finessed" Trump for the election, echoing and regurgitating Faux News/Alex Jones talking points. He's been c00ning it up for Trump every since. Every time someone brings up a very valid criticism of Trump or one of his racist ass policies, he dismisses it as a " nothing burger" or a "scare tactic" of the Democrats :what:

It's obvious this dude is a paid agent, sent to run interference for the same white supremacists he CLAIMS he's fighting against. Smh.

If any Black person still supports this dude, then they're just as dumb and batshyt crazy as he is...

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Republicans have been “pro working class” and black people though? Lol

I get people who are disillusioned by politics but the idea Trump is somehow gonna give out reparations or is for black people and the working class is some of the dumbest sh1t I’ve ever heard
Did I say anything about supporting Trump or the Republicans being pro working class? It’s not about being delusional about politics. It’s about understanding it. The truth is both Republicans and Democratic parties need to be destroyed. Kamala is from a long line of bad politicians for Black people. If you’re scared of a Trump administration, I get it. I am not supporting either.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think these Tariq stans understand that it's the selective outrage that just gives Tariq Nasheed away. If you are ONLY concerned about black people when it can be weaponized against Democrats, but you dismiss, downplay, deflect from Republican Party racism right before your eyes, you're a fraud of the worst variety. An absolute partisan hack. That's not how being pro-black works. The "tough on crime" politics of the 90s was racist, and so is Donald Trump. The fukk is the point of defending one over the other unless.

Dude is nothing but a pro-Trump stooge masquerading as a pro-black militant. I can't wait until Trump is done and we find out about all the "pro-black" social media figures that were being backed and payed by special interest to suppress black voters.
He is more pro-money than Trump. It can be very financially beneficial to jump on the MAGA grift and he knows this. He keeps saying "Trump come holla at me, I'm more influential than alot of other people you dealt with." It's blount as fukk what he tryna do. It's "you pay me and I'll have my fans like @Bunchy Carter @Still Benefited and @TripleAgent vote for you. They listen to every word I say"

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Bringing up the DA's political background is irrelevant since she's no longer in the spotlight nor running for an office position. This is him trying to downplay Trump's history of bigotry and racism towards Black people, and Black men in particular when it comes to this topic of innocence and prejudice within the judicial system.

His attitudes and responses in Central Park 5 these past few weeks have been distasteful and are reminiscent of racist downplaying and minimizing others' struggles. You can tell from the tone of his tweets that Tariq doesn't care (at least not anymore) about what those 5 men had to go through, you can sense within his tweets it feels like he despises them judging by the lack of sympathy especially after he found out they were invited and accepted an invitation from the DNC.

His stans in this thread struggle to defend him in this matter because it'll make them look just as unsympathetic as Tariq, so they'll instead just gaslight and try to poke holes around the conversation.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is literally NOTHING wrong with what he pointed out there. :what:

Like, that's pretty benign as far as inflammatory Tariq posts go. :mjlol:
:gucci:A man spends money and goes on camera multiple times calling for a veritable lynching to get public opinion against you and 4 friends.

He does all of this and stirs NY into a frenzy against literal kids. Black kids at that. 25+ years later Tariq calls it "An ad" ignoring the fact that Trump took every opportunity to publicly stir shyt up against those boys.

This is not a serious discussion if now black men who were victimized vividly recalls what they went through not just because of the system but a man with influence publicly calling for their deaths is "not that bad." In response to that individual running for office, we smokescreen with a DA who is long since out of power. Nah, fukk that.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And not surprisingly the same shyt happens here

"You're just scared!" "Fearmongering!"
The bolded is annoying as fukk. Scared of WHAT??? Its the same cats who act like "USA should fold cause it's racist."

:dahell:Mothafukka we live here! Why the hell would we want the soil we live on to fail? Stupid fukks.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is more pro-money than Trump. It can be very financially beneficial to jump on the MAGA grift and he knows this. He keeps saying "Trump come holla at me, I'm more influential than alot of other people you dealt with." It's blount as fukk what he tryna do. It's "you pay me and I'll have my fans like @Bunchy Carter @Still Benefited and @TripleAgent vote for you. They listen to every word I say"

All you have to do now is show where Tariq has said to vote Trump witout getting policy from Trump:mjlol:

Obviously yall will argue a vote for no one is a vote for Trump. Okay,now show where Tariq has said dont vote for Democrats even if they offer tangibles/policy. Didnt think you could.

So in essence your theory is that Tariqs masterplan is to siphon votes away from Dems by convincing black people not to vote. But the only way his plan works is if he knows Democrats wont offer a damn thing of substance. Seems like you should be blaming the Democrats for being so predictable:respect:

This all goes back to yall being upset that some black people have decided not to vote for the Democrats without getting some policy in return. Heard and saw alot of defiant blackness,white racism triggering rhetoric at the DNC.

Dems sure can pump they black fist when its time to pander. But yall told us asking about black specefic policy was too inflammatory to ask about. White liberals dont mind it when its to emotionally puppeter us into voting:mjlol: