Tariq Just Needs to Say he MAGA Now

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I listen to Tariq and he has repeatedly said he’s not voting for Trump. He said he would meet and ask him for tangibles.

The point of that tweet is showing that the racism comes from both parties.

The DNC looked like essence fest and the only thing black people getting out of it is good vibes and abortions.
I'm not as gullible as you lot. It couldn't be more obvious that he's in their pocket. Same with you.

No, the point of that tweet was to shift focus away from Trump. He even sanitized Trump's racist history to make him seem more palatable in comparison.

The rest of your post is the usual right-wing distortion, further exposing the type of person you are.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Black people overwhelmingly support democrats, why would he focus on the republicans who ignore us and we don’t vote for anyway??
Here’s this dumb cop-out again. You don’t ignore the people opposing your existence. You don’t ignore the people suing to stop any program or policy aimed at helping Black people. You don’t downplay racists’ actions or emulate them--unless you actually support/want to be like them. Countering Trump's racist narratives is crucial, but people like you and Tariq often help spread them. Look at all of the alt-right racist accounts you like sharing on here. Look at how Tariq laughs it up with racists like Faith Goldy and Ann Coulter. Look at how Tariq spreads their conspiracy theories.

Y'all are not clever. No one is buying your bullshyt anymore.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
He’s too much of a grifting, scamming,chickenshyt c00n to admit he sold his tap dancing soul to the RNC for a few crumbs off of Donald Trumps plate. He thinks people are stupid. He really is insulting nikkas intelligence. Hes quick to say “he’s not loyal to any political party“, but OVERWHELMING bashes the Democrats, nonstop, night and day, every single broadcast. He‘ll softball “criticize“ Trump every blue moon to make it seem like he’s “unbiased“, but he makes the shyt so obvious and transparent. A so called man who’s “for Black people“, but siding and defending and bunch of damn literal white supremacists and Nazis. SMH. nikkas like this c00n are HIGHLY dangerous. He’ll literally sell his soul or his kids for some fukking money. People like this have no scruples, no morals. They can be bought and his white overseers know that. Can’t believe I use to actually listen to this fukking buffoon. This nikka is a straight up embarrassment…

Which is funny because he used to bash Trump left and right a couple of years back, calling out his idiocy daily :mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Aww snap. Tariqs name in a thread title is the bat signal for his 5 funky cheerleaders to come in said thread and start waving pompoms, doing cartwheels, pyramids and splits for their daddy. Tariqs 5 funky cheerleaders will be in here any minute, watch.

"Y yAll AlwAys tAlKiNg aBoUt hIm!? YaLl jusSt Mad hE dOesNt ShiLl 4 DemoCraTS rofl"

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He’s too much of a grifting, scamming,chickenshyt c00n to admit he sold his tap dancing soul to the RNC for a few crumbs off of Donald Trumps plate. He thinks people are stupid. He really is insulting nikkas intelligence. Hes quick to say “he’s not loyal to any political party“, but OVERWHELMING bashes the Democrats, nonstop, night and day, every single broadcast. He‘ll softball “criticize“ Trump every blue moon to make it seem like he’s “unbiased“, but he makes the shyt so obvious and transparent. A so called man who’s “for Black people“, but siding and defending and bunch of damn literal white supremacists and Nazis. SMH. nikkas like this c00n are HIGHLY dangerous. He’ll literally sell his soul or his kids for some fukking money. People like this have no scruples, no morals. They can be bought and his white overseers know that. Can’t believe I use to actually listen to this fukking buffoon. This nikka is a straight up embarrassment…

Is he wrong?

:jbhmm:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Tariq Nasheed is an enemy of black people. The guy honestly hates black people and takes us as nothing but fools and piggy banks for his lifestyle.

He's the worst type of black conservative. At lease c00ndace Owens owns her shyt and doesn't try to capitalize on black peoples pain and pride for her money. She is clear that she hates black people, doesnt care for anything as far as "black pride", and identifies politically and personally with white conservatives.

This nicca deliberately preys on black peoples trust, hopes, and dignity to make a cheap buck. Willing to pervert real LIBERAL civil rights causes for his own pockets and his own agenda. A shameless demon of a black man and an enemy of our community.

I wish niccuhs would stop getting caught up in proving to the white man they "don't blindly vote Democrat" and tell a real scammer and bully to take his Minstrel African AI art, his half white gf--which makes her not black and him a c00n according to his own dumbass logic, his nice house in some cac suburb, his hate movement hashtag that ain't doing shyt but promoting Trump, and tell him to fukk off while we get back to real activists and scholars.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I listen to Tariq and he has repeatedly said he’s not voting for Trump. He said he would meet and ask him for tangibles.

The point of that tweet is showing that the racism comes from both parties.

The DNC looked like essence fest and the only thing black people getting out of it is good vibes and abortions.

No one cares what he says you idiot. We care what he does. Not all of are Tariq dikkriders who take his every word as honest gospel. He's a lieing scammer in case you haven't noticed.

The DNC "looked like essence fest," while the RNC looked like a cult klan rally. But I guess you're more disgusted by the sight of black people celebrating each other instead of Trump.

Yall some confused ass militants, boy I tell ya.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Black people overwhelmingly support democrats, why would he focus on the republicans who ignore us and we don’t vote for anyway??

Oh lord this dumbass bothsides talking point again...

Once again people JUST BECAUSE WE DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN DOES NOT MEAN THEY DON'T EXIST, DO NOT HAVE A ROLE AND AN IMPACT ON OUR LAWS, AND ARE NOT AN OBSTRUCTION TO OUR RIGHTS, MOBILITY AND PROSPERITY. WHETHER WE VOTE FOR THEM OR NOT.

WE ARE STILL, RIGHT NOW, FIGHTING REPUBLICANS IN COURT FOR OUR POLICIES. AND WE DIDNT VOTE FOR THEM.

Yall are suppose to be the independent minded free thinkers but yall regurgitate the same dumbass battery powered talking points. Republicans are not above criticism or concern from black people just because we don't vote for them. What type of cac-worshipping c00n shyt is that.

Yall are some CONFUSED weak ass fukk militants. Scared of white supremacy like a motherfukker.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still, Salaam drops the relentless positivity when the subject turns to his prosecutors, especially Fairstein. “Elizabeth Lederer was the face of the prosecution, but Linda Fairstein was the lead. They manufactured a narrative that did not match the known facts,” he told me. “They argue that they were just doing their jobs, but they were not doing their jobs. They hated us because of the color of our skin and because we were from Harlem. What she did was atrocious. It’s the worst example of what a prosecutor should do. When it comes to the Linda Fairsteins of the world, they all too often turn a blind eye to the truth. It was a sex story—five brutes attacked a white woman.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nah he literally never disses Trump. The only insult will be that he hasn't cut off his racist supporters yet. But it is mainly a diss at some of his fanbase and not Trump himself.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Besides Make Amerikkka Great Again..can someone tell us once and for all what the fukk does this maga really stand for :wtf:

People hide their true intentions behind acronyms and fancy titles..