Tariq Just Needs to Say he MAGA Now

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
No one cares what he says you idiot. We care what he does. Not all of are Tariq dikkriders who take his every word as honest gospel. He's a lieing scammer in case you haven't noticed.

The DNC "looked like essence fest," while the RNC looked like a cult klan rally. But I guess you're more disgusted by the sight of black people celebrating each other instead of Trump.

Yall some confused ass militants, boy I tell ya.

He's not a conservative and his fans aren't millitant. Their groupies.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is such a despicable scumbag he is now defending trumps actions on this issue so vile, nothing is below this charlatan. Trump till this day wont apologize for calling on those children to be put to death, he wont say sorry or even acknowledge thier innocence and yet wants to be president again with the nuclear codes, that is insane. Tariq is worse than a used car salesman

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Man said “Trump put out an ad against them” like it wasn’t a full page ad calling for them to be put to death. He still refuses to say they were innocent.

I don't think these Tariq stans understand that it's the selective outrage that just gives Tariq Nasheed away. If you are ONLY concerned about black people when it can be weaponized against Democrats, but you dismiss, downplay, deflect from Republican Party racism right before your eyes, you're a fraud of the worst variety. An absolute partisan hack. That's not how being pro-black works. The "tough on crime" politics of the 90s was racist, and so is Donald Trump. The fukk is the point of defending one over the other unless.

Dude is nothing but a pro-Trump stooge masquerading as a pro-black militant. I can't wait until Trump is done and we find out about all the "pro-black" social media figures that were being backed and payed by special interest to suppress black voters.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But she had the power to unjustly charge them with crimes they did not do because they were Black and she mostlikely did it to other Black people.
And the Exonerated 5 have shyt on her for it. You don't think they'd speak out against her if she was running for office?

I don't understand the point being made. They're not supposed to shyt on Trump because the person that fukked them over was a registered Democrat?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Why can he just stick to dealing with the problem of cac superamcy as a whole

instead of the

if Repub did this
the Dnc did that to justify what the Repub's do

I don't get that bull shyt

when ever he does a live someone needs to call him out on it

ask him if he on the payroll.

this example is silly but this is Tariq's logic

Random person : 'Trump called me a N word and said he wanted to hang me in a tree while his buddies watch"
and call it an official act

Tariq: see the dems took our free school lunch program and gave it to the Hispanics too.....
trump never did that now did he?

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He needs to not make it look so obvious, folks will see Central Park 5 and just get emotional right away
if people catch on to his motive then he won’t be as useful to the RNC. Ask Candace.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Telling facts is siding with Maga??

We being played by the democrats for being dumb and not getting anything for our votes.

Republicans are actively trying to sabotage us.

It’s disgraceful what politics are right now.
#BothSides, friends.
rMxPfs0.png

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I listen to Tariq and he has repeatedly said he’s not voting for Trump. He said he would meet and ask him for tangibles.

The point of that tweet is showing that the racism comes from both parties.

The DNC looked like essence fest and the only thing black people getting out of it is good vibes and abortions.
No dummy , the point of that tweet was deflection from Trump.

No black Person I know thinks there aren’t any racist democrats