Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She not blocking because she wants to see what else we expose so she can try to cover it up and call us ashy hotep negroids.

i don't know man, the average female would typically close her account, wait for shyt to die down then resume her normal routine shyt after everything has cooled off, this broad is doing the opposite of that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
to be honest, she's is a lot tougher than i expected, she's not reacting the way a typical female would. despite all the exposing, she aint going on blocking sprees, throwing the typical hardcore insults, locking up her twitter account etc, this shyt is weird to me. i think she's used to being at rock bottom or something, this shyt is not fazing her one bit. she's still replying and interacting with people she doesn't even know about this situation, i'm confused. :mindblown:
Trust me, she would have blocked you on average but she is trying to defend her dad. It's not the same

hahaha

Pro
Daps
Lol so many people scared of women and feminism. Aren't you attracted to strong independent women? I am. If you are scared of feminism, do you think you have a weak mind? I think you do.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Find her directly and BLOW. HER. SKULL. AWAY.

Stop letting her escape. She needs to be sent away to Afghanistan.

What would happen if a black woman stomped her the fukk out and knocked out her teeth? :lolbron:

Woukd she still blame "toxic masculinity?"

Fun fact: I often see Jamilah's daughter with her baby daddy around tompkins in bedstuy brooklyn. I might have to holler at ol boy one day. Get some more dirt on this feminoid.