Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
you a real one for this and for exposing jamilah

It wasn’t just me, it was all of us.

George Gooney sent me the link to the police corruption site.

I searched his name, and found the record then made the thread.

Other breh’s @‘d Tariq on twitter and made him see it.

He blasted it out.

The end.

Light work :win:
tenor.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My question is...

Where is Jamilah now? She over somewhere like :whew: now that the heat has shifted.

This is at least the second time I’ve seen her leave her “allies” hanging when they step in and cape for her, and then unknowingly get their limbs blown off. She’s nowhere to be found.

Find her directly and BLOW. HER. SKULL. AWAY.

Stop letting her escape. She needs to be sent away to Afghanistan.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think she's been fired from Ebony for awhile now, for the same reasons, couldn't shut her big mouth. I dont think she has a regular job from what I can tell- they have her on these "speaking engagements" from being affiliated with Radio One, The Root, to promote her feminist propaganda. I don't follow her to know details but I do know that she's Nothing but a talking head...

What would happen if a black woman stomped her the fukk out and knocked out her teeth? :lolbron:

Woukd she still blame "toxic masculinity?"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Added y'all on Twitter. same name/avy.
Me vs Jamilah/blavitys pt 2

I crack myself up :mjlol:

That "Baria" women, or whatever her name is.. so fukkin annoying.. all she does is reply with sarcasm or telling people to put on lotion, or calling people ashy. This is what they're reduced to?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fun fact: I often see Jamilah's daughter with her baby daddy around tompkins in bedstuy brooklyn. I might have to holler at ol boy one day. Get some more dirt on this feminoid.

Nah dude don't take this shyt too far, calm down, no innocent people should be involved man. i'm sure places like lipstick alley etc got all her dirt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i dont care. go for it :dead: act like its a credit score or something :mjlol:

nikka i dont like her either and i actually know people in her circle and tell them shes wack :mjlol: im goin on both them, but read selectively my dude. :dead:

yall hella in ya feels that real black people give no fukks about them two twitter beef besides 1000 people on twitter lol
Jamliah has a lot of connections to thecoli. One of her best friends posts here. At the end of the day, Jamilah will never be liked here as she hates BM

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't say. At the end of the day, Jemilah knew not to go to war with Tariq and did it anyway and got her dad caught up as well bringing him up to think it will protect her. His rep is fukked up due to her negligence

to be honest, she's is a lot tougher than i expected, she's not reacting the way a typical female would. despite all the exposing, she aint going on blocking sprees, throwing the typical hardcore insults, locking up her twitter account etc, this shyt is weird to me. i think she's used to being at rock bottom or something, this shyt is not fazing her one bit. she's still replying and interacting with people she doesn't even know about this situation, i'm confused. :mindblown:

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Nah dude don't take this shyt too far, calm down, no innocent people should be involved man. i'm sure places like lipstick alley etc got all her dirt.
No, please don't. Even attempting to do this would COMPLETELY change the narrative and make it easy for her to garner sympathy.

"Tariq has ashy hoteps stalking me in real life! I'm afraid! Help:damn:"

Please keep it on twitter

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
to be honest, she's is a lot tougher than i expected, she's not reacting the way a typical female would. despite all the exposing, she aint going on blocking sprees, throwing the typical hardcore insults, locking up her twitter account etc, this shyt is weird to me. i think she's used to being at rock bottom or something, this shyt is not fazing her one bit. she's still replying and interacting with people she doesn't even know about this situation, i'm confused. :mindblown:
She not blocking because she wants to see what else we expose so she can try to cover it up and call us ashy hotep negroids.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No, please don't. Even attempting to do this would COMPLETELY change the narrative and make it easy for her to garner sympathy.

"Tariq has ashy hoteps stalking me in real life! I'm afraid! Help:damn:"

Please keep it on twitter
I was joking but it just proves a point to not get online talking crazy because if a breh had some serious real life beef with her shyt would get ugly. Nobody is untouchable.