Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm pretty sure that @djkumbaya dude is the same poster that was lowkey trying to cape for The Root in another thread earlier this summer when everybody was going in on The Root.

please post receipts cause ive definitely never read that shyt :dead:

i also don’t watch desus and mero or breakfast club, vlad, etc.

do y’all really find it hard to believe that some people consider both of these groups of people to be clowns/“agents”? lol

I just looked up the thread. Looks like you might be right, that thread was month before your join date.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
I just looked up the thread. Looks like you might be right, that thread was month before your join date.
thank you for at least admitting this but unfortunately your first statement will be dapped and remembered more. :francis:

i am just a kid from the hood who can see my neighborhood/schools being decimated while supposedly all these twitter heads are saving my fam through tweets even though the real ppl who need help are never included in the conversation

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
thank you for at least admitting this but unfortunately your first statement will be dapped and remembered more. :francis:

i am just a kid from the hood who can see my neighborhood/schools being decimated while supposedly all these twitter heads are saving my fam through tweets even though the real ppl who need help are never included in the conversation
How old are you
I’m asking because you said something about 106th and park earlier. Like I sense some kind of disconnect with your comments

Daps
A few yrs ago she was telling black women over Twitter to respond a certain way to compliments made by black men. Basically told them to say, "I know I'm good looking" instead of saying thank you like most normal people do. She was basically trying to encourage abnormal/anti-social behaviors. So helpful.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Me vs Jamilah/blavitys pt 2

I crack myself up :mjlol:

That "Baria" women, or whatever her name is.. so fukkin annoying.. all she does is reply with sarcasm or telling people to put on lotion, or calling people ashy. This is what they're reduced to?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few yrs ago she was telling black women over Twitter to respond a certain way to compliments made by black men. Basically told them to say, "I know I'm good looking" instead of saying thank you like most normal people do. She was basically trying to encourage abnormal/anti-social behaviors. So helpful.

nobody gives that horse mouth bytch compliments with her edward scissorshand teeth. :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Facts! Been trying to tell yall.... you see it... :sas1:. (That's also a reason why certain "topics" get shut down or boosted and a certain "segment" :mjpls: of people get "special treatment" around here). There's databases for everything, everyone, every group, every site.... Difference is the control and information awareness is starting to shift to everyday people like us. Back in the day they didn't have the information access and ability to disseminate information like we can; "the watched are becoming the watchers"..
:sas2:
I wouldn't be surprised if people start referring to us with coli slang on Twitter. Tlr should be private.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Question: is it her white side calling us negroids or both? Thats major :mjpls:. Idk how that got a pass. Let a biracial man do that he’ll be on the streets in a month with zero clout.

When you say shyt like that as a biracial that tells me you identify as white

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if people start referring to us with coli slang on Twitter. Tlr should be private.

I never mention the coli by name on twitter EVER. It’s strictly “the other site” or “wolves”.

You name drop this place and you wind up in a filter feed of weirdo cac’s that search “the coli” on twitter.